Good place to buy a lipo charger?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.amazon.com/Dynamite-Mul...ac,toys-and-games,123&sr=1-45#customerReviews

looks alot like the two above.

im looking for a hota d6+ but can’t find them in stock anywhere. Only places I see them are china retailers like RC-wing & arrishobby. Has anyone purchased from and received the correct product from these companies in the past?

the biggest battery I’m currently rockin‘ is a 4S 8000mah 100c. Will the dynamite charge two packs at once @ 1c amp rate?

...looking a little closer...i think..i should go with the isdt k2

thinking it has what i need on AC to charge correctly.

SCORED ONE FROM GET FPV! Thank you so much jkflo!!

I just used it for the first time….this thing rocks! Charged my 8000MAH 4 S battery in about 45 min on 8 A.

I haven't tried to update the firmware. The fans seem to be a little annoying with the on/off cycles….which is the only reason I was thinking about it. It almost seems like the charger never really got hot enough to kick on the fans to be on consistently throughout the charging cycle...but the again I was only charging one battery, pulling less than half of total watts capable (I think I was around 133 the whole time)…so maybe if I would do 2 batteries the fans would be better? I did keep checking / feeling the metal housing of the charger and it never got hot to the touch…so maybe it’s doing exactly what it needs to do with the fans?

I was always told….if it ain’t broke….don’t fix it…so for now I’m gonna leave it alone. I was just wandering if others have upgraded their firmware….along with any good / bad experience resulting from doing so.

Thanks again JK! 🤙

before you buy a charger , how long will you be in this hobby and what kind of batteries will you be charging . don't buy a cheap or a charger that in a year or two you will be buying a new one that would be a waste of money . at the very least get a two station charger ,AC-DC . I have many batteries , lipos , NMh even some old nicads . mostly I charge lipo 2s , 3s and 4s 5200 for my Typhon , Granit and wide Maxx .

20210729_131556.jpg

IMG_20190902_135840.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back