Kraton Good price for FastEddy sealed bearings?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lazy Bushman

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Typhon 3s
99.9% chance you got ripped off. I hope you didn’t give them CC info.

That site only has a 43% safe rating on scamadviser.com... so yeah. Probably not the best idea to order from them. Watch your bank info as well over the next week or so.

Oh well I guess I will find out.....if they are knock-offs (and the probably are), let’s just hope they are good ones

Why would you not just order from fasteddybearings.com directly?

I call suspect on any site that doesn't give you at the very least an address for place of business or phone number.

The place you purchased from looks all kinds of shady to me.

Same reason I didn't Price tag is a little too high, I get it tho the person put it all in a little cute package with expensive graphics printed on, that poop cost money, but when you can go on ebay, Order the EXACT same bearings form china rubber sealed or RS - #### which are identical I would assume that's why he didn't order direct. Cheaper costs, Plus hes aussie so they tend to pay a lot more for stuff + shipping + vat + whatever other tacky fee's customs decides to inflict.

TL : DR Price. :p

Oh well I guess I will find out.....if they are knock-offs (and the probably are), let’s just hope they are good ones

I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think you're getting anything.

The domain was registered two weeks ago. And I don't think there are a lot of fashion stores selling RC bearings, ha. I would watch your CC very carefully if not cancel it outright.

I ordered something for my Losi Muggy from a site just like this one. It was a hard part to find and they were the only ones that showed it being available. It got shipped from China and when I received it it turned out to be an imitation pair of Rayban sunglasses. Lesson learned.

When ordering things you don't need right away- just wait for the 15% off code for Ebay that pops up every month or so.

That is how I bought my Notorious. Waiting for another so I can buy a big power supply, a bat-safe and some other stuff.

Every once in a while a 20% comes along- but don't wait for that.

Same reason I didn't Price tag is a little too high, I get it tho the person put it all in a little cute package with expensive graphics printed on, that poop cost money, but when you can go on ebay, Order the EXACT same bearings form china rubber sealed or RS - #### which are identical I would assume that's why he didn't order direct. Cheaper costs, Plus hes aussie so they tend to pay a lot more for stuff + shipping + vat + whatever other tacky fee's customs decides to inflict.

Plus I’m cheap? no extra charges to credit card yet, will keep an eye on it.....in 2 minds now about contacting the bank and stopping the payment

My personal information and credit card / debit card info is worth far more, at least to me, then the whooping $8.73 difference between direct from FastEddy vs a no one, no history, no reputation, no contact, and no idea if I'd even get the item store.

The fact the OP is an Aussie doesn't mean anything. Eddy is located in California. We have ZERO idea where the other place is located. Looking at the domain whois info, it was registered with someone that also has a California address. So if that is indeed where it's coming from (again if it even ships) then it's coming from the SAME state.

In the grand scheme of things, even if the bearings do arrive (and I hope they do) I personally am not comfortable handing over the above personal info to save $8.00. Maybe that's just the computer security background in me.

Thought I would provide an update on this. I would normally say "out of interest" but this thread is probably long forgotten......Well I tried purchasing them and I noticed that the payment for them was "pending" with my bank for several days, then it just disappeared. I never got charged and of course they never sent them. After that I just ordered 2 packets from FastEddy directly and they were here in two weeks.

Lesson learned I guess. Could have been a flagged site and your bank picked up on it. My bank is good with online purchases , I've had items I wanted blocked , then I would get a phone call asking if it's me making the purchase. Sometimes it's annoying , but reassuring that they are onto fraud.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back