Kraton Good servo upgrade for the Kraton 8s ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gary.rvp

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Mojave
I want my Kraton 8s have better steering any servo recommendations ?

Hey Gary, here’s a thread which has some good suggestions. https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/kraton-8s-servo-options.20691/ I run a 70kg from Banggood, most will run the very similar one from Primal RC. You will need the 1/5 scale receiver box/servo mount from Arrma as the stock one is too small for a proper 1/5 scale servo.

I've just got this one...
Not tried it yet, just waiting on a few parts before my install begins..
Don't forget, if you use a true 1/5 servo you'll need the servo/receiver box too ARA320553...??

Screenshot 2020-09-01 at 20.49.37.jpeg

And they also have this one...

Screenshot 2020-09-06 at 09.44.11.jpeg

I got my servo for $30 shipped..!! that Spektrum one is an insane price and not even waterproof..???

I don't know if the one I got is waterproof but at $30 I don't care..???
Ive been running the SPT 70kg one from BG all summer on 8.4 volt. Works great....

Awesome... that's what I wanted to hear..??
Do you know, Is it waterproof..??
I'm not sure, it doesn't say right on it so Id say no. I usually only go through an occasional puddle and its been ok. Mainly like it because of its 8.4volt rating.

All of those China servos are same poop with different sticker on them .

Compared to all the servos not made in China? I suppose Taiwan or Malaysia maybe. I suspect the same is true of the vast majority of servos. All I know is the $15 ones I get from Banggood beat the hell out of the stock ones that come with any RTRs I have.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back