Kraton Good Shock Upgrade for Kraton 4x4 4s with RPM arms?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw somewhere else to put a small piece of nitro fuel line around the top post mount screw as a spacer.

I saw somewhere else to put a small piece of nitro fuel line around the top post mount screw as a spacer.

Or put a v2-v3 plastic cap spacer in the eye and press in a hot racing or factory composite ball..

Or put a v2-v3 plastic cap spacer in the eye and press in a hot racing or factory composite ball..
Im definitely going to have to look into those things. It hasn't bothered me yet but i feel it will mean trouble if i go extreme on the RC someday, so i better be safe i guess.

Im definitely going to have to look into those things. It hasn't bothered me yet but i feel it will mean trouble if i go extreme on the RC someday, so i better be safe i guess.
I've put in some TRX spacers (TRX2545), I had them lying around and they fit perfectly.

I went with the RPM a-arms front and rear and the M2C Goalith chassis for my v3 #KRATON.
Plus, I added front and read GPM Racing Turnbuckles....Now she is a True beast...

M2C - Goliath Chassis.jpg

Since I ordered the RPM a-arms, and they have 2 holes for Shocks for adjustments, I'll just put it differently the front from the back and I'll see how that works outs. Here's a pic of both Shocks, on the left was in bag #1 and other on the right were in bag#2.
Rebuilt with
Kraton chassis
Kraton axle bag
EXB chassis brace front and rear
EXB chassis spacer
EXB servo mount
EXB Talion shock tower front
EXB super bash front bumper
Alza racing custom parts 7075 t6 shock tower bag
Center brace kit from the Talion, the extra carbon can be pulled off
3x Arrma Metal diff case, front and rear and center
Dumbo Rc 6 channel radio set with gyro and 400meter range
Talion body with Proline skid plate, pre-stretch with shoe gou and net
Outcast wing
Extra wheels, it stands on the original now

Everything else on the car is standard

Set up with 50k in front, 500k in the middle and 30k in the back

Also new oil in the shock absorbers

115kmt on top with included new gear, it still stands standard

Stands standard with spectrum motor ESC servo

Continuously kept straight, everything has gone after so it can just be taken out and give gas, can easily backflip on small ramps

. grammer "NAZI" pls correct it al and send me it back

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back