Good Shoes....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edo7-11

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
  2. Typhon 6s
What's up Everyone?

I just picked up a Typhon 6s BLX V4. I put GTX belted street tires on it, swapped out the pinion, and put in a 6500mah 100c battery. Once these tires heat up they handle awesome. They stick tight to the ground and go where you point the car. They only breaks loose when you want them to. I definitely recommend them if anyone is looking for a set of street tires.

Attachments

• 20190618_172822.jpg
    20190618_172822.jpg
    533.6 KB · Views: 42
Did you get the S1 compound? I have the GRP slicks with S2 and they heat up really fast. Only down side is rocks stick to them. But hey, that means they stick to the road too ??

@jondilly1974 I bought the S2s too. Small rocks stick a little bit but not bad. I was running on a fairly flat, clean surface. They handled great today! I could get it sideways or do a burnout when I wanted, but they really stuck to the ground.

@jondilly1974 I bought the S2s too. Small rocks stick a little bit but not bad. I was running on a fairly flat, clean surface. They handled great today! I could get it sideways or do a burnout when I wanted, but they really stuck to the ground.
Check out my speed run tonight that didn’t end well ??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back