Florida Good spots jacksonville?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soth

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hey all,

Just getting back into this hobby af tee er a hiatus of over 20 years. My son is 7 now and showing interest. I was going to grab a Kraton maybe a 6s Typhon but I also need some good locales. Looking for trails,tracks some bashing spots nothing extreme like most of you are doing:)

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
Type of Event
  1. Bashing
Hey Soth, I’m looking for the same thing bro. I’m still an amateur but, getting a little better as the days go by. V4 is faster than I could possibly imagine. Let me know if u hear anything and I’ll do the same
E68A8D30-BD52-48C1-8B17-6DC87E391ADE.jpeg

Same here guys, Jax, FL. I am done with this social distancing, and what better way than to meet up for an Arrma bash session. Any good spots?

Still no one with a good spot? Was thinking of driving around town and finding a construction site or something today. Finally finished my diff rebuild and ready to see this beast in action. Any ideas where to go?

Still no one with a good spot? Was thinking of driving around town and finding a construction site or something today. Finally finished my diff rebuild and ready to see this beast in action. Any ideas where to go?
Hey 904, i am located in the Nocatee area in Ponte Vedra. There are plenty of construction spots around here, i've tried a few. There is supposed to be a nice place, but its out by Cecil field, kinda like a BMX track with plenty of jumps. I've pretty much upgrade everything that needs to be upgraded on a V4 6S Kraton, and i am ready to start doing some serious jumps with it.

Hey 904, i am located in the Nocatee area in Ponte Vedra. There are plenty of construction spots around here, i've tried a few. There is supposed to be a nice place, but its out by Cecil field, kinda like a BMX track with plenty of jumps. I've pretty much upgrade everything that needs to be upgraded on a V4 6S Kraton, and i am ready to start doing some serious jumps with it.

Nocatee is the other side of the earth from the Northside lol. You know the name/address for the Cecil Field place? I also just learned there's a track on 103rd, behind IHOP...little further down from where Hobby World used to be. Still trying to find a name/number or something for it. Don't have the racing bug to much these days nor do I want to race my Kraton but might be fun to shoot around a track every so often.

Nocatee is the other side of the earth from the Northside lol. You know the name/address for the Cecil Field place? I also just learned there's a track on 103rd, behind IHOP...little further down from where Hobby World used to be. Still trying to find a name/number or something for it. Don't have the racing bug to much these days nor do I want to race my Kraton but might be fun to shoot around a track every so often.
Same here Basher, not trying to go out there and race for pink slips... But it would be fun to drive it on a course. I know the place out by cecil resembles a BMX track, with plenty of jumps. I mostly just want to go out to a place similar to the ones you see Rich_Duperbash on youtube sending them 40 feet in the air, well, maybe not that extreme but you get the idea. I'd be willing to meet someplace like that for some bashing fun.

I'm a newb in Jax with a Vorteks 4x4 BLX and wouldnt mind in on some spots besides my yard to practice.

I'm a newb in Jax with a Vorteks 4x4 BLX and wouldnt mind in on some spots besides my yard to practice.
Hey dude. I've been so busy all my rigs have been paperweights in the garage. Hopefully I can get back out soon.

@Depusn23 and I met up at a spot near me but now it's an enormous Amazon warehouse on one side and lowes warehouse on the other. I need to get out and find somewhere new. What side of town you on? I'm around the zoo-ish area. I know of a honey hole to send a rig to the moon near here...easier to explain where if you know this area.

Speaking of @Depusn23 , shoot me a text. I got a new phone and lost everyone. 🤣

I am on the Westside, Argyle area, but I don't mind driving somewhere to get to a good spot.
I am new to RCs so I am still learning to drive my Vorteks, so perhaps not ready for any hardcore sending it just yet, but def get some practice in on a surface other than my yard of the road in front of my house.
There apparently is a public park in Volusia county with a BMX/RC track in it. Kind of a hike but I may try to get down there to check it out as well. I didn't really see any in Duval. There is a public skate park in Clay County that I might try to hit up.
Lemme know.

I am on the Westside, Argyle area, but I don't mind driving somewhere to get to a good spot.
I am new to RCs so I am still learning to drive my Vorteks, so perhaps not ready for any hardcore sending it just yet, but def get some practice in on a surface other than my yard of the road in front of my house.
There apparently is a public park in Volusia county with a BMX/RC track in it. Kind of a hike but I may try to get down there to check it out as well. I didn't really see any in Duval. There is a public skate park in Clay County that I might try to hit up.
Lemme know.
Yeah, it's a "public" park but privately managed... I live in the Daytona area and am hoping to get out there one of these mornings in the next week or so to see what access there really is.

Hey guys, Looking to meet up somewhere and drive for a while tomorrow? i got a couple of people who are in, just need a good spot to meet

There is a some open field area, loose dirt area clay mounds and asphalt mini launch ramp mounds by the ball fields just over the over pass from oakleaf high school in argyle. Me and kid have been running our 8s outcasts there having a blast. Just don't run them there on days when they are playing ball.. we were throwing up a helluva dust storm the other day and we got run off for interfering with the game. There is plenty of times when no one is there so no big deal. If anyone ever wants to meet up there just let me know when

20211030_120137.jpg

I know this is an old thread, but I'm just getting back into the rc car fun. Is there anywhere to meet up and run? Is the "Cecil Field" track still around?

Update: The Daytona RC track is gone- poof!!!, and the BMX park is off limits and locked up tighter than a fishes A hole so save your gas.

Update: The Daytona RC track is gone- poof!!!, and the BMX park is off limits and locked up tighter than a fishes A hole so save your gas.
Well dammit. 😔
What about that track near Palatka? I drive by it once and a blue moon for work. I see cars at the shop, well I think it was for that shop.....

Palatka track is closed.
Callahan has an oval track and rebuilding an Rc track.
Newberry has a nice track as does lake city. Nothing around us in Jax though.

You could probably use the trails at Tillie Fowler Park. They have a pump track and jumps for mountain biking. I bike there, but haven't seen anyone use it for rc cars yet.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back