SOLD / FOUND GoPro 8 w/spare batteries

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jkflow

TB RC Bashers
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Talion
GoPro 8, case, 1 original battery, 2 extra batteries and dual charger. 1 USB cable (not shown)
Original case and paperwork.
Working without a problem.

That little 'bubble' on the lens (top left) is only the protective plastic that I've installed, similar to phone screen covers. It is not visible when filming, but can be removed if you are OCD. I can remove it and re-take the picture if you are in doubt, but obviously it's a remove only.
Pure scratch preventer.

No SD card

$200 shipped within US.
It will ship in original box for protection.

20210922_130728.jpg

20210922_130803.jpg

GoPro 8, case, 1 original battery, 2 extra batteries and dual charger. 1 USB cable (not shown)
Original case and paperwork.
Working without a problem.

That little 'bubble' on the lens (top left) is only the protective plastic that I've installed, similar to phone screen covers. It is not visible when filming, but can be removed if you are OCD. I can remove it and re-take the picture if you are in doubt, but obviously it's a remove only.
Pure scratch preventer.

No SD card

$200 shipped within US.
It will ship in original box for protection.

View attachment 170472
View attachment 170473
Damn it such a good deal too wish I had the extra cash I'd be all over it! Any possible trades, anything I could sweeten the deal with and some cash?

Don't really need any trades, bashing season is just coming up again, and I'm stocked.

FYI to our north of the border folks. Shipping to Canada is ~$55, not included in above but we can talk.

Reasonable offer will not be refused, helps if you are a forum member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back