GoPro Hero 10…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
I've gotten every new version since the Hero 3. Wondering if I might wait on this one, time will tell.
The two coolest changes that interest me... the direct wire transfer of files and the hydrophobic lens will work on my Hero 9.
Hurricane

I've gotten every new version since the Hero 3. Wondering if I might wait on this one, time will tell.
The two coolest changes that interest me... the direct wire transfer of files and the hydrophobic lens will work on my Hero 9.
Hurricane
Yep the hydrophobic lens is a nice addition but I think I can buy some spray for my Hero 9 🤷🏻‍♂️🤘🏻 I went from a H6B to a H9B. I think I will wait too.

They are releasing one every year in Sep-Oct timeframe.
People report overheating after 20 min of filming, but I see that on every gopro release.
Mainly interested in the Horizon level, annoys the heck out of me when the horizon is slanted.

They are releasing one every year in Sep-Oct timeframe.
People report overheating after 20 min of filming, but I see that on every gopro release.
Mainly interested in the Horizon level, annoys the heck out of me when the horizon is slanted.
I have an Insta360 Go 2 that does horizon leveling. Down side is a max of 30min clips.

My 9B gets so hot so fast.

I'm extremely disappointed with their low light quality. Maybe I just need up the exposure?

My 9B gets so hot so fast.

I'm extremely disappointed with their low light quality. Maybe I just need up the exposure?
I’ve never had heat issues with my H9B but I did with one of my H6B. That one got replaced after a crash under the Plus care plan.

I might need one.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

IMG_1324.jpeg

FYI, I did get a Hero10 and returning it tomorrow.
Overheats after ~ 15 min of taking a video, seems like a chronic issue for some units. This was indoors at normal temps, outside would have been maybe 5-10min max.
It also started up randomly while charging. Not impressed, but will try another. If they work, they seem to be good.

:(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back