Kraton GoPro5 Revenge of the KratonV2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julian

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
Ok - to be 100% fair - the Fazon had Terrain Crushers which have zero traction on wet cement. Kraton has some Backflips that are quite simply the best all around / any surface including wet packed snow / 3rd clip. My ten year old drives his Kraton V2 like a champion this morning - have to give it up.

If you click on the top two clips - its pretty much real time but two perspectives!

Nice videos. You're stepping up your game.

I hope you're reading up on how to get the salt out of your electronics. They may be waterproof but salt will eat them alive and that parking lot water is probably full of it.

hey did not think of it but its been raining overnight steady along with the warm temps before we got there in the AM... should I hose em off?

hey did not think of it but its been raining overnight steady along with the warm temps before we got there in the AM... should I hose em off?

I'm thinking that's probably what I would do if they were mine. Clean tap water would probably do the trick. Just don't submerge them in the tub. LOL

Then give them a good shake to get the water out or a blast of compressed air is even better.

I'm thinking that's probably what I would do if they were mine. Clean tap water would probably do the trick. Just don't submerge them in the tub. LOL

Then give them a good shake to get the water out or a blast of compressed air is even better.
yes sir - on it right now - I dry em with a wet towel... Used a blower today on the Kraton - will post before after but Im going to wash these off....

salt water took out our slash....had a Castle Sidewinder 3 combo in there ....this summer out in sag Harbor - took it on the beach....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back