Infraction Got a felony, will infraction be worth it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is much better to get an infraction and use it as a driver.
Then get the wide rear tires from a felony or power hobby for display purposes/shelf queen if you like the felony body or the bitty lambo.

The Lambo (Bitty) and Ferrari (Delta Plastiks) are both on wide wheels in the rear setup to look like a felony.

1664904956662.png

I think the only thing about the felony that sucks is the nonstandard rear tires. You are stuck with hoons or proline and both expensive af, if GRP made tires for the felony, I'd have zero complaints.

Making the rear of the infraction wider to better accommodate felony bodies is actually a really good idea though and it changes the handling of the car to act more like the felony as well.

20220924_173515.jpg

This was originally a limitless and it's using the jota felony body with +13mm gpm extensions in the rear. Personally, I think the rear doesn't look bad and it drives VERY similar to a felony while being not as excessive with the rear end swinging out on throttle. I went from not liking this car very much to loving it after adding the +13mm extensions and jota body :ROFLMAO:

I think the only thing about the felony that sucks is the nonstandard rear tires. You are stuck with hoons or proline and both expensive af, if GRP made tires for the felony, I'd have zero complaints.

Making the rear of the infraction wider to better accommodate felony bodies is actually a really good idea though and it changes the handling of the car to act more like the felony as well.

View attachment 247934

This was originally a limitless and it's using the jota felony body with +13mm gpm extensions in the rear. Personally, I think the rear doesn't look bad and it drives VERY similar to a felony while being not as excessive with the rear end swinging out on throttle. I went from not liking this car very much to loving it after adding the +13mm extensions and jota body :ROFLMAO:
I'm using +6mm GPM extensions but mine don't fit into the wheel properly so it's probably closer to 10-12mm. And yeah, You need them with GRPs otherwise it just ain't gonna look right Clark.
1664915752089.jpeg

I'm using +6mm GPM extensions but mine don't fit into the wheel properly so it's probably closer to 10-12mm. And yeah, You need them with GRPs otherwise it just ain't gonna look right Clark.
View attachment 247936
lol tbh I used your pics to help me fit my body. I also was surprised to find out I had the same extensions you used and totally forgot. I tried to put them on a tire, and it didn't fit right at all. You still used them with such a little amount of the hex coming through the hole? I was kind of scared lol.

lol tbh I used your pics to help me fit my body. I also was surprised to find out I had the same extensions you used and totally forgot. I tried to put them on a tire, and it didn't fit right at all. You still used them with such a little amount of the hex coming through the hole? I was kind of scared lol.
I'll be honest...I don't drive with this body...yet. I spent so much time on the body and wheels that I'm too chicken :poop: to give it the beans. I puttered it around the side street I live on for five minutes and that's been it. It's more of a shelf queen. I may respray it at some point, I already bought the paint for it. The pink turned out a little darker than what I wanted. So maybe, once I'm ready to actually drive it, I'll wait until I bunge the paint up, sand it back a little and then use that as an excuse to respray it. :)

I'll be honest...I don't drive with this body...yet. I spent so much time on the body and wheels that I'm too chicken :poop: to give it the beans. I puttered it around the side street I live on for five minutes and that's been it. It's more of a shelf queen. I may respray it at some point, I already bought the paint for it. The pink turned out a little darker than what I wanted. So maybe, once I'm ready to actually drive it, I'll wait until I bunge the paint up, sand it back a little and then use that as an excuse to respray it. :)
Wait you can repaint a body?!?! I couldn't help but to drive mine and I already have little holes in the paint from rocks bouncing around inside of the rig. I'm not even sure how I could have avoided that besides spraying some bed liner or something inside of the body.

I will never shoegoo lol.

Wait you can repaint a body?!?! I couldn't help but to drive mine and I already have little holes in the paint from rocks bouncing around inside of the rig. I'm not even sure how I could have avoided that besides spraying some bed liner or something inside of the body.

I will never shoegoo lol.
You can. There are special Lexan paint strippers that work pretty well. I can tell you from experience however, it's a laborious process. I have one advantage with this body...I painted it from the outside. So I can just sand it a little, mask off the windows and decal areas and off I go :)

You can. There are special Lexan paint strippers that work pretty well. I can tell you from experience however, it's a laborious process. I have one advantage with this body...I painted it from the outside. So I can just sand it a little, mask off the windows and decal areas and off I go :)
Oh I'm too lazy for that lol. I'd sooner just buy another one. I actually bought 2 when they released and I have no plans for the second jota body. I do have a limitless chassis, some v1 diffs and a 1717 combo sitting around though! :ROFLMAO:

Let me ask you, do you know any gt bodies that will fit a stretched typhon on kraton chassis? I was planning to make a thread to ask.

Oh I'm too lazy for that lol. I'd sooner just buy another one. I actually bought 2 when they released and I have no plans for the second jota body. I do have a limitless chassis, some v1 diffs and a 1717 combo sitting around though! :ROFLMAO:

Let me ask you, do you know any gt bodies that will fit a stretched typhon on kraton chassis? I was planning to make a thread to ask.
Not off the top of my head, no. Maybe someone else has experience with those chassis in this application. Best thing would be to measure the wheelbase and then see what bodies will mate to it. The typical wheelbase options you have are 325mm (1/8 GT), 360mm (1/8 GT2) and 406mm (1/7).

Not off the top of my head, no. Maybe someone else has experience with those chassis in this application. Best thing would be to measure the wheelbase and then see what bodies will mate to it. The typical wheelbase options you have are 325mm (1/8 GT), 360mm (1/8 GT2) and 406mm (1/7).
google says kraton is 377mm, right in between the last 2. Feelsbad

google says kraton is 377mm, right in between the last 2. Feelsbad
17mm is only about 3/4". I'm sure there's a GT2 body you can fit on there by moving the rear wheel well back a little. Something like this:
1664938366953.png

Last edited:
It is much better to get an infraction and use it as a driver.
Then get the wide rear tires from a felony or power hobby for display purposes/shelf queen if you like the felony body or the bitty lambo.

The Lambo (Bitty) and Ferrari (Delta Plastiks) are both on wide wheels in the rear setup to look like a felony.

View attachment 247906
Said it once will say it again....damn that stance looks good!

Last edited:
I agree with that.😻 I can't stop looking at it

My felony drives amazing now. 15-20k in the front 200k in center 45-50k in the rear. Rear eidened with taliona axles and hexes, the real magic happened when i switched to the stiffest arrma spring available for the front
Becaus ebefore i have having oversteer when i didnt want it while drifting do the drift would die too soon.
Dialing the rig to make it do what you want is key. A tall order sometimes. But an accomplishment nonetheless.
What makes RC what it is.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back