Register and gain access to Discussions, Reviews, Tech Tips, How to Articles, and much more - on the largest Arrma RC community for RC enthusiasts that covers all aspects of the Arrma-RC brand!

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Got a granite

Discussion in 'Granite & Senton Mega 4x4' started by Snoprosledneck88, Jul 13, 2018 at 9:03 PM.

1. Snoprosledneck88

Snoprosledneck88 Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    Granite, Outcast, 4x4-Mega
    well I ended up surprising my son with a granite 4x4 tonight. He was pretty excited to say the lease. Nice upgrade over the rustler he has been beating around.

I haven’t gotten to drive it yet but it seemed to do pretty well. Decent speed on 2s and it really brought out his driving skills. Seems to be a little battery hungry but his venom pack may be getting weak. He sent it a lot off of a smaller ramp we have made and it held up well. Better than the rustler did at first.

Hope it stays together for a while before I gotta start working on it. Maybe throw a brushless kit in it once Christmas comes.

2. bicketybam

bicketybam Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    Granite
    Welcome to the club :)

• Welcome to Arrma Forum

Arrma Forum is a Arrma RC fan site that was started to give Arrma RC enthusiasts a place to come together and discuss and share their experiences with the entire Arrma-RC product line, such as the Arrma Kraton, Arrma Talion, and Arrma Granite.

We welcome all Arrma RC enthusiasts, both new and old, racers and bashers that share a common goal - a willingness to help and learn.
  • Disclaimer