Got a new Ender 3 Max Neo. Has anyone had experience of what filaments it supports with no upgrades?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FireDrake001

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon Mega
I got a new Ender 3 Max Neo (great printer!). I was wondering if anyone can tell me that besides PETG, ABS, and PLA what filaments it can use correctly? Such as Nylon?

I got a new Ender 3 Max Neo (great printer!). I was wondering if anyone can tell me that besides PETG, ABS, and PLA what filaments it can use correctly? Such as Nylon?
Pla and tpu. If you upgrade the heatbreak from PTFE lined to bimetal its can print PLA, PETG, NYLON anything under 300C
Every printer is PTFE lined and can only print pla. You can try PETG but the ptfe tube going to burn. Even printing pla can injure and kill pet birds because of the toxic gas it releases after 200-210C. Harmless for us until you start printing over 250c. Max for PTFE lined hotend 230 or the life of it is going to go down.

Last edited:
Pla and tpu. If you upgrade the heatbreak from PTFE lined to bimetal its can print PLA, PETG, NYLON anything under 300C
Every printer is PTFE lined and can only print pla. You can try PETG but the ptfe tube going to burn. Even printing pla can injure and kill pet birds because of the toxic gas it releases after 200-210C. Harmless for us until you start printing over 250c. Max for PTFE lined hotend 230 or the life of it is going to go down.
Great info!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back