Got a new RC today!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RetroKevin

Bashing is a way of life.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Typhon 6s
  4. Vorteks
Spent the day at Mall of America with the family. I was able to pick up a new RC while I was there.

20210801_212907.jpg

20210801_212930.jpg

I'm not expecting much from it. But I'm a sucker for Legos and RCs. So it's a win win.

Should be easy to repair, so long as you can find all the pieces… 😜

My fam usually drives up to the north shore for the day to relax, your fam dives down to the MOA for the day.. 😉

My fam usually drives up to the north shore for the day to relax, your fam dives down to the MOA for the day.. 😉
We're down here because my daughter has a Dr appointment at children's hospital tomorrow. So we came down a few days early to visit with some family down here... I wanted to go to Valleyfair but tickets were sold out. So we settled for MOA.

We do spend a lot of time up the north shore as well. Figure Grand Marais is about the same distance for us as the cities. 😁

Hopefully nothing to serious at the doc.

I’m not much of a rollercoaster guy.. but I’ve heard you need to buy tickets in advance. 🤷‍♂️

Grand Marais is our Fav!! 😍
Duluth’s not too bad either. 😉

Hopefully nothing to serious at the doc.

I’m not much of a rollercoaster guy.. but I’ve heard you need to buy tickets in advance. 🤷‍♂️

Grand Marais is our Fav!! 😍
Duluth’s not too bad either. 😉
Thanks for the concern, it's just a 3 year check up on an arachnoid cyst. They're fairly common. We just want to make sure it's not getting bigger.

I spend a lot of time in Grand Marais for work, but it is absolutely beautiful up there.
Duluth is... meh. I guess because it's my home town I forget to see the beauty here. Park Point is nice, but honestly I see the rest of it as pretty ghetto these days. 😒

I've been wanting to check out some of the hobby shops around the twin cities area, any you can recommend?

I've been wanting to check out some of the hobby shops around the twin cities area, any you can recommend?
Hub Hobby has two locations, one just south of the cities in Richfield and one slightly NE of St. Paul in Little Canada. They have the best/most selection imo. Richfield is pretty close to the MOA and has a HUGE amount of toys, games, puzzles, trains, models ect… definitely worth a stop, kids of all ages will love it!

Last edited:
Hub Hobby has two locations, one just south of the cities in Richfield and one slightly NE of St. Paul in Little Canada. They have the best/most selection imo. Richfield is pretty close to the MOA and has a HUGE amount of toys, games, puzzles, trains, models ect… definitely worth a stop, kids of all ages will love it!
Awesome I'll try and check it out tomorrow after all our appointments are done. If not I will definitely make another day trip just for that reason. 😆

Spent the day at Mall of America with the family. I was able to pick up a new RC while I was there.

View attachment 161678
View attachment 161679

I'm not expecting much from it. But I'm a sucker for Legos and RCs. So it's a win win.
Looks really cool controller on your phone too lol i would totally super glue everything together😂 & throw on some hobby grade shocks and upgraded motor lmao i love to fucc around with stuff like this lil kits and diy type stuff 👍👍

Looks really cool controller on your phone too lol i would totally super glue everything together😂 & throw on some hobby grade shocks and upgraded motor lmao i love to fucc around with stuff like this lil kits and diy type stuff 👍👍
That is 100% the idea I had. After I get it built and run it once I'll see what my local hobby shop has in stock for possible upgrades.

Otherwise it's off to the online suppliers to get this built up to a Lego RC beast! 🤘

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back