GOT A NICE DELIVERY TODAY

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tblazin

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Talion
I LIKE THE PRESENTATION, I LIKE MOR RIGHT TO ESC, NO CONNECTION IN BETWEEN, LESS RESISTANCE, SENOR CABLE, THEY HIDE THE caps, inside I think I saw 4, still cant build truck, as darn ceramic bearings aren't here?>>> the xt-90 plugs I have no idea what to do with, keep for other rc, for kids I guess, im new to brushless, thought the xt90 were the best, and they are good, but these 6.4 polarized castle connectors send 200amps thru them!!!!!! as the xt90 120 amps...I have a 4 killer rc cap pack coming, micro, ill mount next to esc...springs are just one set of the many to come, shocks are going to be a test and trial once we get it out there.....
IMG_4116.jpg
IMG_4123.jpg
IMG_4119.jpg
IMG_4117.jpg
IMG_4125.jpg
IMG_4121.jpg
IMG_4124.jpg
IMG_4120.jpg
IMG_4118.jpg
IMG_4122.jpg

FIGURED SOME EYE CANDY, FOR ANYONE WHO HAS HAD A BAD DAY, I have to say tho, I'm a little impatient, these bearing pushing me wayyy back, gearboxes, shocks, they should of been done, I have heaps of piles of parts!!, I don't like that pressure..cause my son comes to den, are we ready yet, I'm gonna throw degreased bearings in, I just might......as if I need to change diff oils than I have a excuse to rip it apart again!
IMG_4123.jpg

Hpi traxxas ofna losi arrma and some real frankentrucks, lol. Current "affair" is with a Talion v3.

Hpi traxxas ofna losi arrma and some real frankentrucks, lol. Current "affair" is with a Talion v3.

AWESOME... GLAD TO SEE word "affair" your Passionate about it, as I am as well!!!!!
I was raised if your not getting paid, and your not Passionate, your not willing to give it your 110% don't bother, as time is something that cannot be bought, and each second, its slips away.....
1132.jpg
1132.jpg
.Now I did this as "I" like my machines to run tip top, if you guys know already AWESOME!!,

If you don't, TQ Racing, Wire, has been in the Best Softest, Bendable, Amazing copper count per size,, in the industry......so all my battery, removing perfectly fine, castle, wires/connectors, as I know I can pass more current thru, years ago, this company was a big " secret" , yea it was.....

check it.,.,.,,.,,

\Oh also did, some HEAVY RESEARCH, on cap packs, I didn't go nuts, I don't need a 6 pack, etc, but for you power mongers out there, as far as my last month on researching/asking opinions, taking from each response, what I felt, would benefit my build, took what Kill MODE Promises, and being a HVAC Controls, guy, I work with all sorts of capacitors, and I'm still l not sure, how they pull higher numbers than what that cap is rated for, but I bench tested, with my 1200K Fluke electrical meter, I have many, this is the Monte Cristo, our numbers were very close....mind you , different meter/different results, BOTTOM LINE, THESE BABIES are squeezing more microfarads than there rated for,

so I dug around the "Audiophile" World, WEOW what a sand pit, these guys do NOT PLAY AROUND, IM TALKING 500K TO 3 MILLION DOLLAR, Home Theater Systems, yes,

there are HuMANS thats posses such Material Items.
Thus, the amazing ratings, each cap comes tested with a sheet,

My thought????
Well I'm certainly no Authority on the matter? But, I do know a lil something something, about capacitors, how there rated, how they work, what will they do in a r/c capacity, simply put, I'm doing to protect t electronics , from any "dipping" etc.... and a power boost
I WONT LIE, but for you speed freaks who need it all, man, I seen packs, as ;are as the chassis they were stripped to????

So without further delay, Also, I use there bullet connectors, sorry, TQ Racings, as you see they have many styles etc,, the wire, FANTAstic!!!

LASTLY WOODY? YOU SEEMS TO BE SITE MOD, I HAVE A PRETTY DECENT, AND LENGTHLY, RESPONSE FROM RPM RACING VIA EMAIL, I AM WILLING TO POST, AS ITSA NOT JUST ABOUT THE NERO MODELS.....AND APPARENTLY, TPO MY SURPRISE, THEY SELL 90% OF THERE PRODUCTS IN USA, SO I WAS WRONG IN THINKING THEY WERE A LARGER MORE DISTRIBUTED COMPANIES, WITH PRODUCTS LL OVER THE GLOBE...IF OK, I WILL POST, PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW THE TRUTH...THIS WAS AFTER A SERIES OF SEVERAL EMAILS, AND OTHERS , IN INDUSTRY STEPPING, IN AND ASKING FOR A PROPER RESPONSE TOP MY EMAIL...WELL I HAVE RPM'S OFFICIAL STANCE ON ARRMA PRODUCTS AS A WHOLE. NOT JUST NERO, LMK ILL GLADLY POST.. don't wanna step on toes, I received a email that a thread was locked and closed? I assure, I'm not here to profit, I think by now, my intentions, are out there, if my contribution's are not welcomed, ill gladly make this last post ,,,,However, if not, I do EXTENSIVE R&D testing, as a whole, like I said, after a lil research, and knowing about the max8 or whatever its called, I didn't even bother, pulled and sold, for Pennys.....again, not here to " profit" matter fact the gentleman above, I had asked what he wanted, as if I had spare, etc, id G;LADLY "GIVE" to him. As this is. hobby, and its not cheap. if I can give at the moment I will..thats all...

1132.jpg
IMG_4163.jpg
IMG_4162.jpg
IMG_4164.jpg
IMG_4165.jpg
5mm-silver.jpg
5mm-gold.jpg
4mm5mm.jpg
2507.jpg

I'm sure most know you can get these in different configurations, those pics are for the new comer into hobby, not wanting to "ask" question, and for enthusiasts alike, as you see the QUALITY,
On that subject, Besides Those Trinity White Graphine Racing packs I have coming,

I have another pair, I'm actually more excited about, and if I'm right...well, we can run these at 2c with just about the same speed tq etc, obviously a lil difference, look to my tire thread, I weighed several different glued, mounted, Monster truck/Truggy tires as well, compared to the stock Weight of. AA Big rock tire...this will all fall into play, when oi do my finial build thread, I post here and there, to seee where people are at, maybe you guys can help me, or vise versa..!!! im excited about these packs,

MOST DEFIANTLY CHECK OUT TIRE THREAD.....IF WEIGHT WAS EVER ON YOUR MIND, ETC.....

Well that was definitely a read... I also had some e-mail discussions with RPM & they did seem to know quite a bit about the lawsuit & proceedings between Hobbico/Arrma & Traxxas. Tblazin, I'm also curious what RPM advised you about Arrma?

Well that was definitely a read... I also had some e-mail discussions with RPM & they did seem to know quite a bit about the lawsuit & proceedings between Hobbico/Arrma & Traxxas. Tblazin, I'm also curious what RPM advised you about Arrma?
What did RPM all tell you about everything?

You guys still don't know what's going on with the lawsuit. The ledger is public & you can view it. I won't post links cause they can lead to paysites. The proceedings are in hiatus pending the chap 11 but Traxxas might in some hot water with the dubious patents undermining the originals.

I'm more interested in what RPM has in the works for Arrma.

heres official email from RPM...after I had a friend I industry step in, I got the run a round....

Thank you for your feedback regarding RPM parts for the ARRMA Big Rock / Nero. Unfortunately it is highly unlikely that we will be building anything for those vehicles. We do sell internationally but roughly 90% of RPM sales come from the USA. Since the Nero / Big Rock have been eliminated from the USA market, that's a cut of 90% of the potential market we would have. We have also found that if a manufacturer isn't supporting a vehicle, our sales drop significantly. One final point, I checked ARRMA's European distributor and they don't have any Neros or Big Rocks available at this time.
I'm afraid all of these factors make it impossible for us to build anything for that line right now. Additionally, since ARRMA's parent company, Hobbico, is currently in bankruptcy proceedings, we won't be building anything for any ARRMA vehicle until this whole ugly mess is behind them. I apologize for the bad news.
Take care and thank you for your interest and support of RPM products. If you have any other questions or comments, please feel free to send us another e-mail.

NOT BUILDING NOTHING FOR ANY ARRMA VEHICLE...THERE IT IS....THATS THE REAL DEAL THERE.

I'm well aware of the current situation of the lawsuit/bankruptcy, and have been for awhile now. I am just curious as to what RPM is saying exactly about everything. I'm really curious as to what "RPM'S OFFICIAL STANCE ON ARRMA PRODUCTS AS A WHOLE. NOT JUST NERO" means. I know I emailed RPM over a year ago in regards to arms for my Typhon and Senton and they said that they didn't have plans for them at that time.

Typical & understandable by RPM. But you can buy both the Big Rock & Fazon in the UK, Australia, & China: I'm not checking any more countries :rolleyes: Arrma handles their own distribution outside of North America, so there's a lot of backordering. The next shipment of Nero's will hit the UK in a month.

Typical & understandable by RPM. But you can buy both the Big Rock & Fazon in the UK, Australia, & China: I'm not checking any more countries :rolleyes: Arrma handles their own distribution outside of North America, so there's a lot of backordering. The next shipment of Nero's will hit the UK in a month.

AGREED TOTAL BS, THEY TURN THERE BAXK ON all Nero/big rock owners, they could of left info pages right where they were, I have a E-Revo 2 coming, as I want a true side by side, and all build it up similar, weight etc....THIS I HAVE TO KNOW, ive already seen one, its 1/8 not 1/10 like last one....well see, I will make video thread on both , side by side comparison...os message me, if u want to know where/how to get cheap parts for your truck, I already have a replacement for any and all unreadable items I for see, as well as plenty of gear,

Going to test in 4s with the Big Rock Diet,, look for that thread REAL SOON 2 WEEKS maybe a tad over, than run 6c....

I'm well aware of the current situation of the lawsuit/bankruptcy, and have been for awhile now. I am just curious as to what RPM is saying exactly about everything. I'm really curious as to what "RPM'S OFFICIAL STANCE ON ARRMA PRODUCTS AS A WHOLE. NOT JUST NERO" means. I know I emailed RPM over a year ago in regards to arms for my Typhon and Senton and they said that they didn't have plans for them at that time.

your 100% right!!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back