Got a pair of 1/18 TRX rock crawlers!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sumguy75

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
  2. Talion
  3. Typhon 6s
Think I might have won my wife over to the dark side...😈:ROFLMAO:

Told her about the new 1/18 TRX rock crawlers a while back when they came out and she actually sounded a little interested. When she wanted to know what I wanted for my birthday I told her 2 of the new 1/18 TRX's, a his & hers. She actually really liked the idea so we went and picked them up today.

Really awesome little crawler for $150. I got the blue Bronco and she got the green Defender. Really great looking rigs, already got them out for a crawl today, lots of fun. We have a huge parking lot at an office across the road from us that has a retaining wall with rocks great for crawling. Our apartment has a back patio with a drainage trench full of perfect size rocks for crawling so we can literally sit in the living room and crawl outside, lol.

Lots of fun if you like small crawlers!

Attachments

• 20221210_160312.jpg
    20221210_160312.jpg
    290.2 KB · Views: 50
  • image000000.jpg
    image000000.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 34
Nice!
The TRX4M is a pretty capable rig.
So far I have been very impressed with it for the size.

I put a few upgrades on mine, but some of my "recommended" upgrades are the bearing kit and low-speed gears.

Have fun !

Nice! Always great to have a partner in crime.

I've got the green Defender and My oldest son has the blue Bronco. They really are great for the price. I've got the low speed gears but, waiting on the bearing kit to arrive. Can't comment on either of those yet. The best upgrade I can recommend is the brass weights in the front tires. But, you have to buy the bead lock rims to use them. Huge difference. I can climb over things my son's won't.

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/lets-see-those-crawlers-and-trail-runners.49644/page-24
Our apartment has a back patio with a drainage trench full of perfect size rocks for crawling so we can literally sit in the living room and crawl outside, lol.
Until it rolls over. One of you has to run down there and give it "The hand of god". Lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back