SOLD / FOUND Got a whole lot of good crap in here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Id be interested in the front and rear towers and both center shafts and the 2 chassis braces. Thank you.

I’m going to keep the Kraton 6s stuff and just build another frankencar. The 8s EXB chassis is still available.

All new, never used. Not looking to split anymore than as listed. Prices are or best offer, I can pretty much only ship on Saturdays.

Kraton EXB 8s chassis. $75 shipped to the lower 48, if you’re in Canada, get lost. If you don’t haggle with me, I’ll leave the grease where the diffs mount.

View attachment 201512
View attachment 201513

Kraton exb 6s tires, $45 shipped to the lower 48. Again, if you’re from Canada, and the UK for that matter, get lost.

View attachment 201514

And finally, a whole lot of 6s EXB Kraton goodness, all new, never used:

Front bumper
Chassis
Battery tray/receiver box
Top brace
Front and rear braces
Servo mount
ESC mount
Side guard
Front and rear center driveshafts
The other side guard
Wing
Body mounts
Shock stand offs
Shock towers

View attachment 201515

View attachment 201516
All of this shipped to you for $275 if you’re in the lower 48, again, just to be clear, if you’re in Canada, the UK or anywhere else that is not considered the lower 48 states of America this isn’t the ad for you!

*Dremel pictured with Kraton 8s chassis not included… pen is negotiable.
You okay shipping it to North Florida?
I’m going to keep the Kraton 6s stuff and just build another frankencar. The 8s EXB chassis is still available.
I’ll take the 8s chassis . For sure.

Yeah buddy, but I’m not throwing in the Coors Light anymore. That promotion has passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back