Outcast Got hit by my own car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwiZted SkullZ

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Went bashin' at the sand dunes with both my Outcasts the other day and the Klown car suddenly just
died.
CIMG3935.JPG

Get back to my shop and ch. things out,nope not the battery or a loose connection.
So I start a process of elimination,first I switch receivers.... not it.
Then I put the receiver back in the Outcast truck that DOES still work.

Let me ch. to make sure.....
Truck is on my work bench,like a dumb chit I'm sitting about 2ft. in front of
said car (w/no body) I turn on the Tx then the Rx.....
Turn the the steering wheel and BAMMM!
Truck flies off the workbench and the right front wheel nails me square in the jaw!:eek:

WHAT AN IDIOT!!!:(

Caution:ALWAYS make sure you put Rx.plugs back in the correct location...ESC is #2 NOT #1!

Disclaimer:Sorry no video,would've been a classic with the onboard camera! :banghead:

Lol I got nailed in the shin by my Kraton...ya. I was kneeling down behind it after running it in the yard and stupid me turned off the controller first. As soon as I did that the car lunged back and up my shin lol. Took a chunk skin out, didn't get it on video but it left a scar lol.

@jk420 in your case you might try rebinding. My losi scb would full throttle if the tx was turned off or if it lost signal. I rebound tx to rx and fixed the issue.

@TwiZted SkullZ you had a 50/50 chance to get forward or reverse lol. You chose the wrong way.

I think you guys should re-do these mishaps and have someone video it. Could be very educational. Just kidding, good to hear everyone is ok.

Nice, haha. Back when I first got my Outcast, I was jumping it, but standing up on top of the bank I was jumping. At first I was jumping from my left to right, and all was well. Not sure what was going through my brain, but I decided to jump a hill roughly 20 feet ahead of me...straight toward myself. I couldn't see the truck below the hill on the approach and misjudged the speed at which it launched. It came straight at my face and in a hurry. My son and brother were standing next to me and saw it nail my arm as I shielded myself. Ended up with a nasty bruise on my forearm and cut my elbow up a bit.

My wife was out taking videos and didn't catch it. The four of us laughed our asses off for quite some time.

@jk420 in your case you might try rebinding. My losi scb would full throttle if the tx was turned off or if it lost signal. I rebound tx to rx and fixed the issue.

@TwiZted SkullZ you had a 50/50 chance to get forward or reverse lol. You chose the wrong way.
Lol I did after I checked to see if it broke my leg.

My son hit me in the leg with his outcast. I got it on video. Drew blood and still I tell him my leg hurts when he asks me to go flip his truck

He was back up and bashing within 2 minutes. Tough Lil man. Drew a little blood. He said he will have a cool battle scar.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back