Felony Got lights going on Felony!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xmanpro

Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Outcast 8s
LED fogs and angel/demon headlights and rear tails. Still have a little bit more work on the rear, may swap this out for a central triangle or light bar.

Really happy to be back in the hobby!
28EBE233-F3A8-4030-912D-834088256518.jpeg
E737D4A6-149C-457A-B909-5EC378849127.jpeg

Do you have a link for the demon eyes ? They look super awesome⚡??
Just type in ‘angel eye led rc’ or ‘demon eye led rc’ in either google, ebay, aliexpress, banggood, basically anywhere will do.
Mine or on its way(y). Now all I need is a Mojave for them :mad:

Nice work! Would you mind a close up of the rear view, curious to see how I could mount the rear lights but struggling ???

Someone made leds exactly like the felony decal headlights a piece of art. I love the decals headlight design from arrma and if i ever want headlight i want them to be like them maybe its just me being picky and don't like to just have a light bulb sticking out and look like derp but the demona nd angel leds are nice

Nice work! Would you mind a close up of the rear view, curious to see how I could mount the rear lights but struggling ???

i will take a pic this weekend when I pull it out of storage but there’s nothing super fancy back there, just duct tape. Layers of duct tape. Lol

Someone made leds exactly like the felony decal headlights a piece of art. I love the decals headlight design from arrma and if i ever want headlight i want them to be like them maybe its just me being picky and don't like to just have a light bulb sticking out and look like derp but the demona nd angel leds are nice
Polo creations rc got myn today ? just over a week from America
https://polocreations.com/products/...ony-scale-look-fully-assembled-remote-control

I made my own, but a typical led is 3v or less depending on color.. I used a single cell lipo up in the body and just used resistors to buck it down..?

I spent quite a bit of money with Polocreations and I have had no response from them at all.

I sent a message via their website - nothing.
I sent them a Whatsapp - nothing - despite them reading the message.

Update: They got back to me!

I was just a little worried after spending a lot of money and not getting any confirmation. All good!

Can't wait to get them on the Granite and Kraton!

Last edited:
Lights finally arrived. Bits missing and one of the lights doesn't fit my car, even though it's advertised as doing so.

Pain in the ass because the seller is 4500 miles away. :(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back