Kraton Got my first Arrma, This Radio is unnacceptable

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry,,,what I meant was,,,,what receiver do I need to have,,,,,sorry for the mistake...

You haven't bought the Tactic TX with the receiver? The Tactic TTX300 come with the TR326 receiver.

The Tactic TR326 has alsmot the same size than a Spectrum SRX200, the SRX200 is thicker on all his surface. The TR326 will fit in the V4 receiver box.

You haven't bought the Tactic TX with the receiver? The Tactic TTX300 come with the TR326 receiver.

The Tactic TR326 has alsmot the same size than a Spectrum SRX200, the SRX200 is thicker on all his surface. The TR326 will fit in the V4 receiver box.
Thankyou,,,I’m purchasing today...

Thankyou,,,I’m purchasing today...
Yes it will fit into the receiver box on the Kraton V4. When I bought my Typhon V3 that I turned into a speedrun car, I took out the Tactic TTX300 system and threw in a Futaba receiver for increased range. When I got my Typhon V4 I immediately replaced the Spektrum system with the Tactic from the V3. The range gained doing this was impressive, especially considering the Tactic doesn't have a antenna

Just read this thread and thought I would add my 2 cents. I also complained here and directly to HH about this radio. Thankfully for me I knew about this before I purchased and had already ordered a Tactic with my first Arrma (Notorious). But eventually I knew I would want more than one Arrma so I sold the Tactic and went with the Flysky FS-GT5, and an extra receiver. So now I only have 1 radio for my current lineup and any future ones as well. The extra receiver is going in my Typhon 6s, and for about $23 I can get more for the future ones. Its nice getting use to one radio and knowing it will feel the same for all my RC's.

Under $100 for the radio with the receiver and an extra receiver. So for anyone reading this that is going to get into the V4's and think they might get more than one. Its cheaper in the long run to have one radio you can use with multiple RC's. The other one I considered was a Radiolink RC6GS. But there are even cheaper ones out there. The best low budget multiple model radio I can think of off hand is the Flysky FS-GT3C. About $40 or so. Im sure others will chime in with their budget multi model transmitters as well.

Haha! The electronics are free. Just to get you started. Free is bit more than I'd pay for this particular one though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back