Limitless Got my limitless today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The center differential is for track driving. Not needed for a drifter or speed runner. You should keep the spool.

My question is.... what is the expectation?
There are many people who are surprised that you can only make 1-2 passes and then have to let it sit for 10 minutes to cool off.

I can help you design 3 types of systems:

1. Runs 80-100mph and can do it till the battery is dead. (good as a parking lot basher, drifting, and occasional speed run)
2. Cheap as possible still capable of 100mph (BLX 2050 as setup in the infraction)
3. Something real fast and not cheap (dedicated straight line speed or drag setup)

-Liberty

Hi there! Does the Limitless come with both a normal diff and a spool? Thanks!

Thanks GM! Sorry, meant to ask if it comes with both a center diff and a spool? Or only a spool?

Look what came in this weekend, l need help lm think about going with the spektrum 8s setup basically the whole setup from the spektrum YouTube video l want to be able to hit 100 mph but also park runs, do l need a catpack what else do l need to get the full affects

Attachments

• 20191217_195404.jpg
    20191217_195404.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 45
Look what came in this weekend, l need help lm think about going with the spektrum 8s setup basically the whole setup from the spektrum YouTube video l want to be able to hit 100 mph but also park runs, do l need a catpack what else do l need to get the full affects
Capacitor pack of 6000uF or more is always a good idea. I really dig the smart telemetry setup, especially for a parking lot car where temps can sneak up fast.

Just an FYI you could do 100+ with a sensored 6s motor. This would allow 3s or 6s LiPos that work with other Arrma RC cars.

Capacitor pack of 6000uF or more is always a good idea. I really dig the smart telemetry setup, especially for a parking lot car where temps can sneak up fast.

Just an FYI you could do 100+ with a sensored 6s motor. This would allow 3s or 6s LiPos that work with other Arrma RC cars.
Im open to going faster just want it to do more then just speed runs
Thanks l cant wait to get this car all put together

Very nice acquisition.

I have gone to the LHS but the owner is somewhat a douche. His prices are still as if the internet does not exist, well Ebay... lol.

No seasonal discounts, never, no Black Friday, Veterans, nothing. To top it off its about 9% sales tax, adds quick to a four to five hundred rig. I have spoke w him a few times been honest that put himself in my shoes and the obvious choice is to buy online. Lets say the conversation did not end well, I was lucky they did not kick me out, ja ja!

Very nice acquisition.

I have gone to the LHS but the owner is somewhat a douche. His prices are still as if the internet does not exist, well Ebay... lol.

No seasonal discounts, never, no Black Friday, Veterans, nothing. To top it off its about 9% sales tax, adds quick to a four to five hundred rig. I have spoke w him a few times been honest that put himself in my shoes and the obvious choice is to buy online. Lets say the conversation did not end well, I was lucky they did not kick me out, ja ja!

Are you US based? I don't believe you can avoid sales tax online anymore either.
It is very hard for small business like hobby shops to exist anymore. They are a dying breed.

Are you US based? I don't believe you can avoid sales tax online anymore either.
It is very hard for small business like hobby shops to exist anymore. They are a dying breed.
Not so fast! There’s always a way ????

US based

Depending on where I buy the parts I get the sales tax. If I use Tower Hobbies and Value Hobby, but not w Hobbyking, nor Altitude Hobbies, and most Ebay stores.

If they cant lower the price, then give extra stuff. I support them on smaller purchases, but I just cant. Its common nature, logical, to shop around, just like buyinga car or a cell phone. I can get away w a few cents or bucks, but not on larger purchases.

Anyway, my bad for threadjack for a few posts, je je...

Good for you to shop local, and its a nice rig, get that thing dialed and run a few packs through it.

Got my Limitless too! Aiming to make a video like this one with the Limitless and Mojave, if I can...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back