Got my new flysky noble! Need help troubleshooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harlon

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Sup arrma fam. Got my new transmitter yesterday and I absolutely love it. The build quality is outstanding. Most of it is made out of metal with rubber and foam appointments. Anyways, I originally was going to make a post just doing a bit of show and tell with the transmitter but it turns out I need your guys expertise. When I went bind the reciever with the transmitter, everything seemed to go well but when I hit the forward, it went in reverse and reverse made it go forward. What did I do wrong? ??‍♂️ I tried turning everything off and back on and re binding everything but I got the same results. Anyways, I included some pics of the flysky. If anyone has any questions about it, feel free to ask. Thanks alot guys ??
20200301_221219.jpg
20200301_221247.jpg
15831192497882777932343894486854.jpg

Sup arrma fam. Got my new transmitter yesterday and I absolutely love it. The build quality is outstanding. Most of it is made out of metal with rubber and foam appointments. Anyways, I originally was going to make a post just doing a bit of show and tell with the transmitter but it turns out I need your guys expertise. When I went bind the reciever with the transmitter, everything seemed to go well but when I hit the forward, it went in reverse and reverse made it go forward. What did I do wrong? ??‍♂️ I tried turning everything off and back on and re binding everything but I got the same results. Anyways, I included some pics of the flysky. If anyone has any questions about it, feel free to ask. Thanks alot guys ??View attachment 67854View attachment 67855View attachment 67856
iirc mine did the same thing when I hooked it up to my Kraton. So I just reversed the throttle.
5A890414-6E0F-406B-BF28-6DA9BA8DB3AC.jpeg
388E3A00-BA72-481E-993E-D2B791F54916.jpeg

I guess it’s set to normal now, but I swear I had to change it to rev when I got it. ?‍♂️

iirc mine did the same thing when I hooked it up to my Kraton. So I just reversed the throttle.
View attachment 67887View attachment 67888

I guess it’s set to normal now, but I swear I had to change it to rev when I got it. ?‍♂️
Lol maybe when you shut the esc off it recalibrated its self?? So I think I fixed mine as well. I did a reprogram on the esc. It works now but For some reason I had to adjust the throttle trim for it to engage reverse. I don't know, these things have a mind of their own? what about these noble's though, right!! I am extremely happy with mine. I wanted somthing that had the weight and feel of a real hand gun lol. I definitely got that feeling from this transmitter. No cheapy plastic feel here ??

Lol maybe when you shut the esc off it recalibrated its self?? So I think I fixed mine as well. I did a reprogram on the esc. It works now but For some reason I had to adjust the throttle trim for it to engage reverse. I don't know, these things have a mind of their own? what about these noble's though, right!! I am extremely happy with mine. I wanted somthing that had the weight and feel of a real hand gun lol. I definitely got that feeling from this transmitter. No cheapy plastic feel here ??
Agreed! That’s what I keep telling people.
It feels real nice compared to other brands. Which all felt like cheap plastic crap IMO.

Did you calibrate the throttle on the esc?
That might help with the throttle trim.
742E326B-CBEC-4050-BD47-B7C40C9AFD2A.jpeg

Ah ok I see. I calibrated the throttle trim on the noble to fix it but it would probably be a good idea to do it from the esc. I'll do that next. I want one of those esc programming cards. It looks like it makes it way easier. Thanx for the input bro ??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back