Kraton Got one

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Be Ready

Built, Broke, Rebuilt, Repeat...
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton 4s
  4. Mojave
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 3s
  7. Typhon 6s
Well after my BIL talked me out of my Mojave... I went back yesterday and got the Kraton 6S V4 Ain’t she pretty ? Glad to be be in the Kraton 6S Klub now ?
6F5F6CA5-D3AF-4F1C-9AA0-A9BD1B743324.jpeg
175EB5C0-5194-4BF1-A58E-D43C565A90DA.jpeg

Now you can do a comparison. My guess has always been that the talion and kraton6s are the same except for the tires and body.

Now you can do a comparison. My guess has always been that the talion and kraton6s are the same except for the tires and body.
As someone with a Talion on preorder I am also interested to know

They are definitely not the same. Anyone that owns both will tell you that. You can even swap tires and they won't be the same. The Talion has the smallest shock towers of all the big four 6S trucks...even smaller than the Typhons. The shocks are also very different. They trucks handle very differently. Even the chassis layout is different.

I just looked it up. The v3 (and older) talion and the v4 kraton share alot of the same parts. The v4 talion is a completely different set of parts.

Well after my BIL talked me out of my Mojave... I went back yesterday and got the Kraton 6S V4 Ain’t she pretty ? Glad to be be in the Kraton 6S Klub now ?View attachment 83318View attachment 83319
time to order u some m2c upgrades, max 6 esc combo,and then the sky is the limit. bash on my guy. and if your driving her right she wont be for long. ???????

Well after my BIL talked me out of my Mojave... I went back yesterday and got the Kraton 6S V4 Ain’t she pretty ? Glad to be be in the Kraton 6S Klub now ?View attachment 83318View attachment 83319
Welcome to da Club brother! She is a beauty. I'm loving mine I know you will too enjoy buddy! and keep us posted love to see what you do to it in the future ✌️

Sweet brother, now you need to get into the K6S $1000+ club. ?

They are definitely not the same. Anyone that owns both will tell you that. You can even swap tires and they won't be the same. The Talion has the smallest shock towers of all the big four 6S trucks...even smaller than the Typhons. The shocks are also very different. They trucks handle very differently. Even the chassis layout is different.
agree its lighter and handles alot better seems more durable too

Thanks Guy's !! I'm really looking forward to getting some run time on the Kraton. I see a M2C order in my near future ...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back