Big Rock Got runs oh no

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ErockPzyk

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
Got love the hoes

20210429_191855.jpg

Certain scenes or quotes from this movie will be permanently stained on the back of my brain lol. I watched it so many times haha
Same, pretty sure I can quote the whole movie. One of my favorites to quote along with both Ace Ventura's.

I get funny looks and questions when I wear this shirt, but some get the reference lol

IMG_20200414_181902.jpg

Same, pretty sure I can quote the whole movie. One of my favorites to quote along with both Ace Ventura's.

I get funny looks and questions when I wear this shirt, but some get the reference lol

View attachment 142906
Man... one of the saddest days ever.. RIP Paul walker. I’m pretty sure I could probably sit there and quote the whole thing too.. even down to the nitty gritty like the green eclipse shifting 7 times in the opening scene 🤣😂

There extra large panty hose they work great for about 3 runs , got take them off before they get caught in something
5$ get like 4 to 6 covers, have the dusty motors but waiting to put it on new chassis.

There extra large panty hose they work great for about 3 runs , got take them off before they get caught in something
Ah ok. I am looking for a high quality dust cover that is compatible with my Granite 4x4. Integy makes some but $30 is hefty. I found some random ones on Amazon for $15-$20 for the Senton I think it would fit might be a little big though because senton has longer wheelbase.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back