Kraton Got the VW ALL Packed up w/ my ARRMA gear ready to bash at a new skate park!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uplift-RC

TB RC Bashers
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Notorious
  5. Typhon 3s
Got the VW ALL Packed up w/ my ARRMA gear, #Dji #MavicPro drone & my two Ten-Eighty Launch ramps! I should have no problem get some killer aerial footage of the skate park that I will be bashing at! ARRMA RC ARRMY ARRMA #KRATON #MAVICPRO

ARRMA Vechiles.jpeg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...aoRDP2jcbBvCpwPCeM53GbpsZK_4m-WXZkqFeRW&ifg=1

I’m trying to score a Mavic Pro myself. Not trying to pay retail. Trying to find a used one that might need small repairs or just gently used.

I got a new Mavic air way less than retail. I bought off another forum. I see lots of Mavic pros on there from time to time.
Rcgroups has a classified section for multi rotors.

I got a new Mavic air way less than retail. I bought off another forum. I see lots of Mavic pros on there from time to time.
Rcgroups has a classified section for multi rotors.
Feel free to shoot me links in DM if you see something like that. ??

What what a layout at this skate park in St Pete, its massive! I was able to get some really nice pictures and videos of the park,'
It was totally crowed so I did not break out the KRATON BLX 6s due to how many people there were out skating. Anyways, I still got in a mini session with my new #KRATON and boy she was cutting through that thick grass like warm butter. I can't believe i Wasted my my on the #GRANITE, no offenses. This KRATON is not RC car its freaking machine! I will working on some post production and then i WILL be uploading a new video to my channel. Stay connected with me here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz058axKQ3wzShJclEW6inA

St Pete Skate Park Aerial View.jpg

I’m trying to score a Mavic Pro myself. Not trying to pay retail. Trying to find a used one that might need small repairs or just gently used.
Ya got to be super careful if you want to buy a used one . I would not recommend it, that's for sure!
All someone has to do is tweak or wreck where you don't know but the camera does not take good pictures b/c the drone was wreck and you would never even know it. If you can't afford the Mavic Pro like mine, I would HIGHLY suggest grabbing the DJI SPARK before I would but a used one. What every you do when you do buy one make sure its DJI they are far superior then any other competitor and dominate 70% of the sector. . @jondilly1974 - did you see my flight 49 at the Sunshine Skyway bridge which is the largest bridge and tallest in the southeast.
Its one of my best flights to date and I have been flying over 2 and a half years now!
Look what else just came for my new #KRATON, a new set of the beefy, Proline Trenchers X 3.8 tires.

Last edited:
What what a layout at this skate park in St Pete, its massive! I was able to get some really nice pictures and videos of the park,'
It was totally crowed so I did not break out the KRATON BLX 6s due to how many people there were out skating. Anyways, I still got in a mini session with my new #KRATON and boy she was cutting through that thick grass like warm butter. I can't believe i Wasted my my on the #GRANITE, no offenses. This KRATON is not RC car its freaking machine! I will working on some post production and then i WILL be uploading a new video to my channel. Stay connected with me here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz058axKQ3wzShJclEW6inA

View attachment 46474

Ya got to be super careful if you want to buy a used one . I would not recommend it, that's for sure!
All someone has to do is tweak or wreck where you don't know but the camera does not take good pictures b/c the drone was wreck and you would never even know it. If you can't afford the Mavic Pro like mine, I would HIGHLY suggest grabbing the DJI SPARK before I would but a used one. What every you do when you do buy one make sure its DJI they are far superior then any other competitor and dominate 70% of the sector. . @jondilly1974 - did you see my flight 49 at the Sunshine Skyway bridge which is the largest bridge and tallest in the southeast.
Its one of my best flights to date and I have been flying over 2 and a half years now!
Look what else just came for my new #KRATON, a new set of the beefy, Proline Trenchers X 3.8 tires.
View attachment 46475
Yeah I saw that video before. Very nice. I’m not worried about fixing anything, especially a camera. Heck, I install cameras for a living and know that world well. I’m sure parts are available. If not, I’m sure I can get a salvage unit on eBay for parts. The one I’m trying to grab was flown 4 times and the owner was instructed that it’s illegal to fly in his area. He’s trying to sell it to recoup what he can.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back