Granite Got the wing on

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bmay

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Typhon wing installed and new Mashers. I like it.

Attachments

• IMG_20200604_214110.jpg
    IMG_20200604_214110.jpg
    367.1 KB · Views: 300
I guess we're all different. One of the reasons I like MT like the Kaiju, xmaxx, and maxx 4s is that they don't have a wing. I even take the wing off my Outcast 6s ?

I guess we're all different. One of the reasons I like MT like the Kaiju, xmaxx, and maxx 4s is that they don't have a wing. I even take the wing off my Outcast 6s ?
Yeah I wanted to stop the damage from the rear shock tower but like it more than I thought I would

I had to make the back holes bigger like half a post toward the rear. And I had to order Typhon body mounts and posts

Looks good. My son wants this for our truck as well. I had a 4s Kraton wing and body mount to try and it wouldn’t go on with ought a lot of modifications. Ordered the typhon parts today instead. (y)

I really dig the look! Do you have part numbers and or pictures for what you did? I'm looking to do something similar, or maybe just copy you, but I don't have a typhon to compare to my granite.

Jenny's rc for the Typhon 3s and you need the rear body post. And 1/8 scale body clips. I think that's all you need
3s wing

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back