Outcast Gotta love 7075

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camaroboy383

Invention is the mother of necessity!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Felony
  3. Outcast 4s
  4. Outcast 6s
  5. Outcast 8s
  6. Typhon 3s
  7. Typhon 6s
Had to pop a quick front brace out for my buddy.. I do alot of 6061 all the time, it's always a treat to toss some 7075 in the mix... love the way this stuff machines! So much nicer than the gummy 6061.. those who machine stuff daily will know exactly what I'm talking about...

The brace in the picture was fresh out of the plate... couple more operations and will be ready for install... 9mm foot print on these babies!

20191015_031153.jpg

Had to pop a quick front brace out for my buddy.. I do alot of 6061 all the time, it's always a treat to toss some 7075 in the mix... love the way this stuff machines! So much nicer than the gummy 6061.. those who machine stuff daily will know exactly what I'm talking about...

The brace in the picture was fresh out of the plate... couple more operations and will be ready for install... 9mm foot print on these babies!
When can we place our orders. Cheque's already in the mail.

When can we place our orders. Cheque's already in the mail.

Lol... maybe...we will see.. I have alot of them out there being tested... but I'm pretty much positive they will be unbreakable...

Lol... maybe...we will see.. I have alot of them out there being tested... but I'm pretty much positive they will be unbreakable...
Did you say the magic word?! Bring it on baby. There's nothing I can't break. Wait, I just realized something. The chassis braces from HR are both still original. Gotta go. I have a really big hill I need to send off of.

Did you say the magic word?! Bring it on baby. There's nothing I can't break. Wait, I just realized something. The chassis braces from HR are both still original. Gotta go. I have a really big hill I need to send off of.
I will buy anything that is J-proof. In fact, I need to register that trademark. BRB

So
I will buy anything that is J-proof. In fact, I need to register that trademark. BRB
So far, those two chassis braces and the M2C chassis are the only things that have eluded my abilities. I will try harder. There's still money in the kids post secondary funds I can scam from.

So
So far, those two chassis braces and the M2C chassis are the only things that have eluded my abilities. I will try harder. There's still money in the kids post secondary funds I can scam from.

The M2C chassis braces are 7075 and so are the ones from Voltage. What are you using?

The weak point will be the top steering plate for sure. Nice work!

There he is... I know for sure you can appriciate the cut of 7075.. your work i have seen, and you do top notch stuff my friend...i agree with the plate as the weak point, i actually have a one in the works... no sense in buying the stuff when we can jam some aluminum in a machine...

Gotcha. Yeah those are garbage compared to M2C and Voltage, as well as the OP's.
Care to elaborate Ed. Mine are still okay since new last November.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back