Limitless Gp5 and hot racing bulkheads.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cereal_killer

Bash/Break/Fix/REPEAT 🤣
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton 6s
Anyone else have issues with binding? Decided to swap to gp5. And just binds. Do I need to switch back to factory housing?
Haven't tried with vitaton bulkheads. But wonder if it would cause the same problem

Anyone else have issues with binding? Decided to swap to gp5. And just binds. Do I need to switch back to factory housing?
Haven't tried with vitaton bulkheads. But wonder if it would cause the same problem
Same problem I had..yo do know the gp5 diff case sits in housing opposite direction than all rest of arrma diffs..wonder if that has something to do with hr housing problem

Same problem I had..yo do know the gp5 diff case sits in housing opposite direction than all rest of arrma diffs..wonder if that has something to do with hr housing problem
It binds in the Vitavon bulkhead too.. so I guess 🤷 I'll pick up plastic housing tomorrow hopefully.

It binds in the Vitavon bulkhead too.. so I guess 🤷 I'll pick up plastic housing tomorrow hopefully.
You do got it in like the one on the right...left every other arrma diff.......right is gp5 diff

20220819_225712.jpg

My arrma bulkhead is having same problem with Gp5 diff. Works great when I put the diff in backwards. Not sure what to do. I had to replace bulkhead and now it just binds.

I basically said screw it and figured the problem would fix itself if I just let the tp 5660 do it's thing on the bench for a few throttle pulls. I'm sure whatever binding I had is gone now! thats what they call brute forcing the problem. :eek: :ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back