Kraton GPM aluminum center diff housing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niz55

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Excellent product. Fit and finish is on point. Fits just like oem. No more strip treads and just looks bad ass.

IMG_20200710_181359393.jpg
IMG_20200710_181350277.jpg

IMG_20200710_193825885.jpg

IMG_20200710_205607956.jpg

Also cleaned up the motor wires and installed a wire hook and spacer to hold the wires in place nice and clean.

IMG_20200710_204109845_MP.jpg

Which Leopard motor is that? I almost bought one recently when RCJuice was sold out of almost every hobbystar 1/8 motor but they had some Leopards left. Since I have no experience with them I held off.

Is the diff housing much heavier?
Sure looks cool! ?

weight is little more than stock.
Which Leopard motor is that? I almost bought one recently when RCJuice was sold out of almost every hobbystar 1/8 motor but they had some Leopards left. Since I have no experience with them I held off.

5892 1000kv running 26T. Magnets are incredibly strong. You can barley move the car. From hobbystar, stock and hobby wing this leopard is the best.

I also bought the leaoord esc. Same exact as max5 but comes with xt150 pre soldered.

Last edited:
The ones that hold the motor mount 3 screws. Mine has striped twice. Same goes to the bulk heads where the b and c blocks connect to the bulk. Hope they come out with the aluminum version.

Update on this. Still running perfect and also has a great cooling advantage . I check the temp on the housing after full pack and it was around 150F. So all that heat is coming from the gears and bearings and the housing is acting as heat sink.

Update on this. Still running perfect and also has a great cooling advantage . I check the temp on the housing after full pack and it was around 150F. So all that heat is coming from the gears and bearings and the housing is acting as heat sink.

Still working well? I'm thinking about ordering it.

Yes. Bashed the car about 5 times now since installing it.

I got it from eBay FID seller and it took 1 week to get to me.

Yes. Bashed the car about 5 times now since installing it.

I got it from eBay FID seller and it took 1 week to get to me.
Nice. It looks like some parts suck from GPM and others work great. I ordered some 7mm driveshafts for the K8S because the stock rear ones keep bending like a noodle. Someone already tried them out and they are working GREAT for them.

Yeah that's me. I have all 4 shafts from gmp. They are still fine but I haven't done any crazy 15 feet jumps like I used. Just normal bashing jumping 5-7 feet.

Yeah that's me. I have all 4 shafts from gmp. They are still fine but I haven't done any crazy 15 feet jumps like I used. Just normal bashing jumping 5-7 feet.
Well I did like at least 20ft and a backflip off my ramps, doing at least 45mph on dirt at the park. That would have been a good test. The left rear driveshaft got bent again exactly like last time. It's weird because it's only that one that bends very badly, while the other three do bend but just a little. Chassis is still straight though ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back