Mojave GPM chassis braces for Mojave?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mojave man

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
  2. Senton 6s
I can’t get m2c here in Australia and GPM is a lot cheaper... should I get the GPM braces? Are they any good? It will only work out at about 36aud which is pretty cheap. I won’t be doing rcdude81 type sends. Just want to have confidence to bash harder.

Yeah they are great. I've had it on my outcast for about 8 month . I have alot confidence hitting the ramp at full speed now . And I agree they are alot cheaper

Th
Yeah they are great. I've had it on my outcast for about 8 month . I have alot confidence hitting the ramp at full speed now . And I agree they are alot cheaper
thanks, good to hear it from a fellow aussie. I have heard people say bad things about gpm, but I mean for the price You can’t go wrong.

No really can't go wrong .... I try them out because of the price and also didn't want order from USA and it so like 90 dollers all up ... So yeah they been great

I got gkacustom braces shipped to aus - overall cheaper than m2c

I got gkacustom braces shipped to aus - overall cheaper than m2c
Too much effort! Gonna order the gpm ones from hobbies direct now... they deliver within a day or two usually

I've been thinking about GPM braces, I know GPM makes poopy products in general but perhaps they can produce a simple piece of aluminium that will hold up. Both of them under 30$ shipped from China, compared to at least double for anything else. Can you tell I'm on a poor man's budget? :D

Hobbies direct are awesome ??
Always have mostly everything in stock and deliver fast. Good prices too. If they don’t have something in stock there is a good chance it will be in the next day, and you can email them to get stock of a certain part if they don’t have stock of that part.

They're just a couple bits of aluminum.. As long as they are straight when you get them and the screw holes line up I say send it. The only issue to worry about is where they attach to plastic. The chassis is metal so no issues on that end, when you go from alum to plastic the plastic parts become the weak point. It increases the chances of breakage at the diff cover area...

They're just a couple bits of aluminum.. As long as they are straight when you get them and the screw holes line up I say send it. The only issue to worry about is where they attach to plastic. The chassis is metal so no issues on that end, when you go from alum to plastic the plastic parts become the weak point. It increases the chances of breakage at the diff cover area...
hopefully I don’t damage to diff covers... I haven’t broken the plastic braces yet so that shows that I don’t really have massive jumps. I am going to get the mojave a new motor and higher gearing so I can hit the jumps faster. I agree, send it and see what happens. ?

Always have mostly everything in stock and deliver fast. Good prices too. If they don’t have something in stock there is a good chance it will be in the next day, and you can email them to get stock of a certain part if they don’t have stock of that part.

Lucky I stumbled onto this thread... braces ordered. Cheers fellas, makes a big difference being able to buy local.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back