Gpm hardened steel differential gears

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noah 7

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hello, I have a arrma kraton that just recently had the rear main differential gear strip a few teeth so I took all the differentials apart and shimmed them. Soon after I came across a set of GPM hardened spider gears and sun gears, and a set that comes with the hardened main differential geat and input gear for the front and rear, but they are the Typhon and senton with the 13t input gear and strait cut gears.
Has anyone tried these?
They are fairly expensive, so I would like some input before buying.
Thanks.

Be aware that your Kraton has a 10t diff pinion vs the 13t you're looking at. It's quite a step up in gearing with no other changes

Assuming you're running the stock 12t motor pinion, a switch to that 13t gearset would be the equivalent to you swapping the 12t motor pinion to a 16t

Be aware that your Kraton has a 10t diff pinion vs the 13t you're looking at. It's quite a step up in gearing with no other changes

Assuming you're running the stock 12t motor pinion, a switch to that 13t gearset would be the equivalent to you swapping the 12t motor pinion to a 16t
I am aware of the change in gearing. What I am wondering about is the durability of these compared to the stock ones.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back