Kraton GPM Racing Aluminum Parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Parts are sent to their office first before dispatching so it takes time.
My guess is they make the parts to order, it took a week for them to pack my items, this is the only reason I can think that it would take a week to throw two tiny items into a box. But two weeks later and my stuff is still in China, it has been sitting at the sorting center for about a week now.

Well after sitting in China for the past 11 days my package is finally in New York. And the way the USPS has been working lately it will take it another week to get here.

I emailed voltage and they said they will have the rear available by the end of next week amd the front shortly there after.

Here is their response. I asked when the f2f, fr, rf, and rr suspension pin holders would be available.

After I broke the gpm one I want to switch them out.

Attachments

• IMG954144.png
    IMG954144.png
    83.9 KB · Views: 102
Nice, I knew he was working on them, he said something about it in his thread like maybe a month ago.

Here is their response. I asked when the f2f, fr, rf, and rr suspension pin holders would be available.

After I broke the gpm one I want to switch them out.

Which gpm one did you break? The front upper suspension mount or the lower hinge pin holders as well?

Which gpm one did you break? The front upper suspension mount or the lower hinge pin holders as well?
He posted pictures someplace and it was the front front hinge pin retainer that he broke.

I'm probably going to wait for Voltage to release theirs.

Broke the ff lower pin holder. Took a street sign post to the a arm. Rpm a arm was fine but the pin holder broke and stripped out my front gear box.

Attachments

• IMG954110.jpg
    IMG954110.jpg
    281.2 KB · Views: 77
Broke the ff lower pin holder. Took a street sign post to the a arm. Rpm a arm was fine but the pin holder broke and stripped out my front gear box.

Did you use the gpm fr pin holder as well?And the rear rf and rr pin holders?

Dude look at those hinge pins I'm surprised it didn't break more.

Well these finally arrived. And I was expecting it to be a brighter orange but instead it is like a burnt orange color.
tldZkNyl.jpg

The plastic kinda threw me off at first.. but I understand you don't really want metal on metal rubbing. Someone on here recommended a little graphite on the plastic so I did that. They seem to be working ok. Just wondering how i am going to replace them when they wear out eventually.

Dude look at those hinge pins I'm surprised it didn't break more.

Well these finally arrived. And I was expecting it to be a brighter orange but instead it is like a burnt orange color.
View attachment 14216
Haha i wouldn't worry about the color. The asphalt has completely removed the black off the top of my towers already ..

I think the burnt orange looks good.

The plastic kinda threw me off at first.. but I understand you don't really want metal on metal rubbing. Someone on here recommended a little graphite on the plastic so I did that. They seem to be working ok. Just wondering how i am

The plastic kinda threw me off at first.. but I understand you don't really want metal on metal rubbing. Someone on here recommended a little graphite on the plastic so I did that. They seem to be working ok. Just wondering how i am going to replace them when they wear out eventually.

Haha i wouldn't worry about the color. The asphalt has completely removed the black off the top of my towers already ..

I installed them as well, but I haven't used my car since. I like their design better than the stock hinge pin holders. I just hope the plastic insert is durable enough...

I've ran mine on 6s five or six times and had no problems. Going to order the voltage ones if they look good. When i pull them off I will let you know how the cups look.

just ordered two motor mounts 2 center diff mounts and two steering horns. hope they send good quality ones

All the high quality race vehicles use delrin inserts in their hinge pin retainers. Because yes you want as little metal to metal contacts as possible.

No I love the color it's awesome I was just expecting it to be a closer orange to the stock body.

The center diff mount is taller than the stock one. 43.7mm stock 44.2mm for the GPM.

All the high quality race vehicles use delrin inserts in their hinge pin retainers. Because yes you want as little metal to metal contacts as possible.

No I love the color it's awesome I was just expecting it to be a closer orange to the stock body.

The center diff mount is taller than the stock one. 43.7mm stock 44.2mm for the GPM.
Their red colored aluminum is actually very close to the stock Arrma aluminum. I have posted a color comparison earlier in this thread.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back