Kraton GPM rear brace

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

5AFE CRACKER

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Just finished installing the GPM racing rear centre brace for my K6s looks nice and will hopefully hold up better then the stock brace I swapped out
DSC_0028.JPG

Just finished installing the GPM racing rear centre brace for my K6s looks nice and will hopefully hold up better then the stock brace I swapped out View attachment 82919
Unless it's made of cardboard, it will certainly be a ton better than stock! Looks like a sweet piece. Get the front if you haven't already.

Unfortunately these gpm braces are the only one in stock, I spent the last hour trying to fit front and back and it just won't fit. It then took me like 20 seconds to put the stock one back in.

I tried doing the top loosely first but the hole at the bottom don't line up, then I tried the one underneath the chassis first, the original and given screw don't go all the way into the brace, what the hell is going on?!

I know it's one of the easiest things we can do, I'm started to think it's a design issue! any tips?

I have just the rear and had no issues I did the bottom first and used the provided lock nut then did the rest. I kept everything loose until fitted then tightened it up
I installed it on my V4 Kraton 6s not sure if maybe you got a bad part as like you said its suppose to be easy lol hope it works out tho
? now that I think of it I may have used a longer screw and added the lock nut I have a HR front and that came with the lock nut

Last edited:
Thanks for that, i think the original screw and the little silver one (no nut provided) from part of the package both strangely don't fit all the way into the braces, so not just me going insane then, I'll throw another screw and nut in to secure it and see what happens.

By the way is your rear GPM brace really close to the dogbone as well? It has the cut out bit to let the dog bone pass but my god it's super close without actually touching.

Last edited:
If you already bashed with the stock chassis, it could be bent enough that you have to force it back into shape to install the braces.

But it's more likely that GPM messed up.

oh it still hasn't touched the ground yet, was trying to install everything before i go out.

I installed RPM rear and front arms, front bumper and rear skid plate and rear wing mount all ok, but these GPM braces :banghead: :banghead:

This is not the first time I have seen someone not be able to fit the GPM chassis braces.

Yup really close to the dogbone but no issues so far haven't seen any signs of wear on the cut outs yet so fingers crossed ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back