Senton GPM Shock Tower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve B in Vegas

+11mm Kyosho Hubs on the Mojave.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave EXB
  2. Senton 3s
I know their parts get some funky reviews, but their shock towers are on my list of "must upgrade" for dialing in the Senton. Installed mine and went out today, and was astonished at the suspension gain. For so long I could not find a spring stuff enough for my liking, but with these towers, I was able to greatly reduce spring tension on the Pro Line shocks and get it running much better. It really get the shock in a more upright position and working better. If you're gonna drop $70 on shocks, get this part as well.
Shock Tower.jpg

I will post more photos and video tomorrow when I retest, but so far I'm stoked.

s

Ok, so another 6 packs of testing today and I'm sold. If you want to improve the overall handling of the Senton 3s, get these.

For quite a while I have been testing numerous springs from Pro Line and just about every where else, as well as HR shocks, and I could never find the right setting for my needs. My focus was on making the truck handle on short grass, and it felt like I could never get enough spring tension to hold the truck up and still have the suspensions fully active. I tried different shock oils and different internal piston setups, and it still felt like something wasn't quite right.

I gave these shock towers a try in order to get the shocks a bit more upright while still using the far setting on the RPM arm. Right away I was able to raise the shock collar to the top and the cornering control greatly improved. Tonight I'm going to install softer springs and retest, but so far the truck is handling better than ever. I can really dive into a corner without it flipping over due to traction roll ( still happens when going too fast into the corner ), and I can stay on the throttle.

A few more session of fine tuning, and I think I'll be just about there. Truck is running strong and quite fast. Pretty much given up on the deBoots tires.

Hope this helps someone.

https://www.gpmparts.com/arrma-gran...-damper-mount-5pc-set-gpm-mag028-p-11242.html

s
Shock Tower 2.jpg

Ok, so another 6 packs of testing today and I'm sold. If you want to improve the overall handling of the Senton 3s, get these.

For quite a while I have been testing numerous springs from Pro Line and just about every where else, as well as HR shocks, and I could never find the right setting for my needs. My focus was on making the truck handle on short grass, and it felt like I could never get enough spring tension to hold the truck up and still have the suspensions fully active. I tried different shock oils and different internal piston setups, and it still felt like something wasn't quite right.

I gave these shock towers a try in order to get the shocks a bit more upright while still using the far setting on the RPM arm. Right away I was able to raise the shock collar to the top and the cornering control greatly improved. Tonight I'm going to install softer springs and retest, but so far the truck is handling better than ever. I can really dive into a corner without it flipping over due to traction roll ( still happens when going too fast into the corner ), and I can stay on the throttle.

A few more session of fine tuning, and I think I'll be just about there. Truck is running strong and quite fast. Pretty much given up on the deBoots tires.

Hope this helps someone.

https://www.gpmparts.com/arrma-gran...-damper-mount-5pc-set-gpm-mag028-p-11242.html

sView attachment 70661
Is there a rear version of this part?
found it, MAG030

So can anyone confirm if this moves the upper part of the shocks wider?

Had mine on senton an br for almost a year.offers 6 different upper shock mount locations.love them great product.

16144696987942860253730325645628.jpg

16144697743113804907307421293811.jpg

They made it throu this crash into concrete poll hauling azz.bent shocks.ruined 2 packs,an alot more ..gpm shock cover slightly bent.bent it back an still using it. All 4 gpm pieces on 2 trucks been throu lots of wrecks in last year..

Attachments

• 20200818_202922.jpg
    20200818_202922.jpg
    403 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Good to know it durable, but does it offer a wider position than stock?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back