Talion Gpm suspension mount inserts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan A

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
What's up everyone. Does anyone know what to use to replace the delrin inserts in the gpm suspension mounts and if so where do you get them. Thanks.

Welcome to AF.
I don't see them on GPMs website. Which makes the part disposable in essence. That's why I don't use them. The inserts wear out and creates slop, then you just need to replace the whole part. I looked at those parts before. Other companies same also when it comes to alloy parts that use inserts for rotating parts. Try contacting GPM. But they are not great with CS. Had an issue with a GPM crawler part tha would not fit, and CS was useless. Maybe you can make them out of Delrin material? Others here may have better information or ideas.
Good luck :cool:

Replace your mounts with stock or one of the upgrades that aren't crap.

Welcome to AF.
I don't see them on GPMs website. Which makes the part disposable in essence. That's why I don't use them. The inserts wear out and creates slop, then you just need to replace the whole part. I looked at those parts before. Other companies same also when it comes to alloy parts that use inserts for rotating parts. Try contacting GPM. But they are not great with CS. Had an issue with a GPM crawler part tha would not fit, and CS was useless. Maybe you can make them out of Delrin material? Others here may have better information or ideas.
Good luck :cool:
Thanks buddy
Replace your mounts with stock or one of the upgrades that aren't crap.
Thanks buddy

The GPM ones are soft and bend easy. Not worthwhile looking for these plastic inserts. The part is useless, bent one on the first session.
They do look nice but are part of the learning curve i.e. move on to something different. Stock works well.

I agree with the others... it's the rear one right? Mine wore out quick too... the front lower and the rears created a lot of arm slop for me so stock went back in

The front upper mount was the only one of the suspension mounts worth getting as it's fully alloy and threaded... the rest of the GPM parts I use have done well too (F/R braces, servo mount, motor/diff mount and diff gears)

Yeah RR first run it stretched and cracked. I should of went with M2C racing but the price got me ya know.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back