Typhon Gpm vs voltage hobbies ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stock chassis is 3mm stamped 6065.
M2C chassis is 3.25mm machined 7075.
It will take more of a beating than the stock chassis all day everyday.
But it's also hollowed out for weight reduction. Never gonna say that the M2C isn't better than stock, but at the projected cost of probably $125 US, I don't think I'd want to start messing with a racing chassis on a basher. There's always the Goliath versions, although a bit heavier, that would still be the go to for any hardcore bashing.

But it's also hollowed out for weight reduction. Never gonna say that the M2C isn't better than stock, but at the projected cost of probably $125 US, I don't think I'd want to start messing with a racing chassis on a basher. There's always the Goliath versions, although a bit heavier, that would still be the go to for any hardcore bashing.
Oh yeah I would never in a million years run it on the Outcast, but I am sure on a Typhon it will do just fine.

But why? Weight only affects acceleration- not top speed.

I can see if guys are actually racing in a local track competition I guess, but even then the driver makes MUCH more of a difference than saving a little weight on a chassis.

I can see if guys are actually racing in a local track competition I guess, but even then the driver makes MUCH more of a difference than saving a little weight on a chassis.
Good question.

I’m wondering myself. I would think weight would help keep it planted better. ??‍♂️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back