Big Rock GPMRacing - Wheel Driveshafts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No modification required. they go on a little different but not hard to figure out. Put some blue lock tight on the set screws, that's it. Enjoy!

No modification required. they go on a little different but not hard to figure out. Put some blue lock tight on the set screws, that's it. Enjoy!
Sounds good! I`m ordering now and hopefully works out well

Can you please drop link to Tekno shocks? I can`t seem to find.

Last edited:
not sure how setting the slipper clutch would help a bad rear hub bearing that bound up and melt the plastic around the rear hub and drive shaft? Or where you thinking that the slipper clutch was too tight? I love to jump my rigs but not to conclusions.

not sure how setting the slipper clutch would help a bad rear hub bearing that bound up and melt the plastic around the rear hub and drive shaft? Or where you thinking that the slipper clutch was too tight? I love to jump my rigs but not to conclusions.

Then you just need a sealed bearing kit. Most people going to “better” drive shafts are breaking things because their slipper is too tight.

Idk if the GPM shafts fit the V3 Big Rock or not the Big Rock is a bit wider than the Granite or Senton. If they do fit let me know.

And for the Tekno SCT410 shocks. These are just the basic Tekno shocks, there are optional TiNi coated shock shafts, Delrin shaft guides and a nice range of shock caps from both Tekno and M2C Racing.
Front https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-TEKNO-...620161&hash=item21380b15c6:g:-usAAOSwNkJaFNV-
Rear https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-TEKNO-...548047&hash=item48a98b73a5:g:GQIAAOSwa81aFNWF

I went through a few different sets of OEM shocks each set was an improvement over previous starting with the leaky granite shocks but compared to my mt410, well no comparison, finally broke down with MUCH hesitation and dumped 100 on the tekno shocks. Best decision ever made for shocks, should of done that at the start and save at least 100 bucks. tekno shocks are plush! granite now drives almost like a little mt410 ;)

20210227_095300.jpg

You do not need upgrades driveshafts, you need to learn to set your slipper correctly.
I’m totally new to RC. Could you be so kind to tel me what slipper is?
Idk if the GPM shafts fit the V3 Big Rock or not the Big Rock is a bit wider than the Granite or Senton. If they do fit let me know.

And for the Tekno SCT410 shocks. These are just the basic Tekno shocks, there are optional TiNi coated shock shafts, Delrin shaft guides and a nice range of shock caps from both Tekno and M2C Racing.
Front https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-TEKNO-...620161&hash=item21380b15c6:g:-usAAOSwNkJaFNV-
Rear https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-TEKNO-...548047&hash=item48a98b73a5:g:GQIAAOSwa81aFNWF
Thank you! Just ordered set. Appreciate your response

I went through a few different sets of OEM shocks each set was an improvement over previous starting with the leaky granite shocks but compared to my mt410, well no comparison, finally broke down with MUCH hesitation and dumped 100 on the tekno shocks. Best decision ever made for shocks, should of done that at the start and save at least 100 bucks. tekno shocks are plush! granite now drives almost like a little mt410 ;)

View attachment 129072
Rig looks good. Be careful with those body mounts. I went with them on my BR and they ended up breaking my upper gearbox cover. (in my parts box now) They don’t give like the stock ones. 🤷🏻‍♂️

yeah, I suspect you are right. ironically I have the mt410 apart replacing the rear diff cover and the rear shock mount which is bent because some dummy landed upside down lol from about 20 feet up. I got the new m2c front and rear heavy duty shock mount on their way, should be here this week.

I think $34 will only get you a front/rear set...not both.

I'm doing it. Even with an adjusted slipper, I'm still seeing serious wear on my stock shafts after just a few packs. I've started inspecting the shafts regularly and rotating the worn rears to the front of the truck before they break and am getting better life from them, but the wear rate is significant regardless. It sucks watching the u-joints carve larger and larger holes into the shafts until they eventually pop out.
It says its an 8 piece.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back