Kraton Grandpa said don't hit the white pole..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98jdmcivic

Active Military
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
Guess what grandpa did...

Attachments

• 20190730_190149.jpg
    20190730_190149.jpg
    866.5 KB · Views: 137
So not good. That really sucks but does make for one hell of a story.

Now that is a great idea, charge it so we can see what you have going on, the the one pic it looks really interesting. ?

Sooooo much space, but still manged to find the white pole. Congratulations on graduating from the Notorious J Rc driving academy??

Now that is a great idea, charge it so we can see what you have going on, the the one pic it looks really interesting. ?
I have about 10 hrs of video that I need to edit...just have not had the time.

In fact, I must have been talking to the camera for like 20 mins before I checked it. The camera consumes battery power like it is its last meal. Hero 7 Black for those curious minds.

I have about 10 hrs of video that I need to edit...just have not had the time.

In fact, I must have been talking to the camera for like 20 mins before I checked it. The camera consumes battery power like it is its last meal. Hero 7 Black for those curious minds.
Are you shooting in 4K or 240fps or something? Batteries should last longer than that. ??‍♂️

I have a 6 and the battery life is maybe 40 min tips when shooting in 1080/240 fps. It gets hot too.

I have a Hero 6 Black as well. I usually just shoot in 1080p/60fps as it runs cooler, batteries last longer, takes up less space on SD, and is faster to edit. All around, it’s good enough. If I was shooting montage or slo-Mo B roll, I would consider 4K or 240fps.

Id have to check again. I know it is shooting 4k, battery does last around 40 mins...someone probably left it on before I grabbed it.

That makes more sense. I thought you meant a full battery died in 20 mins.

I have a Hero 6 Black as well. I usually just shoot in 1080p/60fps as it runs cooler, batteries last longer, takes up less space on SD, and is faster to edit. All around, it’s good enough. If I was shooting montage or slo-Mo B roll, I would consider 4K or 240fps.

That makes more sense. I thought you meant a full battery died in 20 mins.
My bad...I meant that I was talking to it for 20 mins then realized it had been off for a while.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back