Granite Granite 3S BLX discontinued in Europe? And now they are updated(?) and back again.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darkie

Basher Wannabee
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Granite
  4. Notorious
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 6s
Horizon Hobbys European site has the Granite 3S BLX listed as discontinued. Feels weird since sites like Tower Hobbies just announced it back in stock.
Horizon Hobbys EU site

That is weird, I just got mine last week here in the US.

This is what one of the hobby shops here is showing

Attachments

• Snip20190521_5.png
    Snip20190521_5.png
    287.2 KB · Views: 107
I just call horizon hobby EU. The granite 4x4 blx will be available late june

Now the Senton 3S and Typhon 3S are also discontinued on Horizon European website.
Why list them as discontinued if they will be back in stock in june. Seems weird.

HH did the same thing earlier this year with the Notorious only to be reintroduced.

I think it’s a fault in their system, I was looking for the shims in the V4 diff and it’s also listed as discontinued. And I also had it with the springs for the front shocks AR330507 is listed as discontinued, the springs for the rear shocks AR330508 are listed as not in stock.

Last edited:
Well the new color scheme for the Granite looks like the cheaper ones - not a fan - and the new STX2... (n)
Love the orange Granite body, blue and red doesn't work for me. Can't believe they also dropped the Tactic, very disappointing!!

Love the orange Granite body, blue and red doesn't work for me. Can't believe they also dropped the Tactic, very disappointing!!
I would have bought a blue Granite body. I’m ok with my red and orange ones, but red/blue combo is offensive where I’m from.

#goblue

Why so and where are you from?
Ohio / Michigan line. As a Michigan fan, I generally dislike red, yet I have a red Granite and Typhon ?? But a red/blue combo is how you see a house divided. One OSU fan and one 〽️ fan. I hate that poop more than anything. That body is for a house divided.

Ohio / Michigan line. As a Michigan fan, I generally dislike red, yet I have a red Granite and Typhon ?? But a red/blue combo is how you see a house divided. One OSU fan and one 〽 fan. I hate that poop more than anything. That body is for a house divided.

I am from the Northeast. Most people here couldn't care less about college sports :ROFLMAO:

I couldn't care less about college sports but will say we are definitely a UofM house.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back