Granite Granite 3S BLX steering question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ramner

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow bashers! So I am new to the rc game and I got a granite it's been a blast the last 6 months or so. But the last time I was running it I noticed that the steering was acting a little off. Turning left was fine and and returning back to straight worked as should be. But when I would turn to the right and allow the wheels to go back to the straight position it was no longer a smooth transition it had a stutter. And is a slow return to straight wheels. Any recommendations on a fix?

Or he just buys the red one from ARRMA. It has 25T and is for the V2. Fits perfect on a replacement 25T servo in the V3.
That's true. I didnt go that route myself so I didnt think about that option. That is another good way to go.

I would also suggest reaching out to HorizonHobby and getting a warranty replacement, even if you do order an upgraded servo. Might as well have a free spare backup. Biggest hurdle will be getting HH to respond to the warranty request.

Just another suggestion: If you don't want to go with a 25t servo and source a 25t servo saver you could get a 6s servo and throw that puppy straight in. That's what I did with my Granite and it holds up nicely being that its an 18kg servo vs the weak 7kg (y)

Back