Granite Granite 3s spool

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gprice

Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Granite
  3. Granite Mega
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Notorious
  7. Voltage
How much will I destroy if I replace my slipper with a spool?
The truck is mostly run in the grass and sand with my grandson very little jumping

The truck is mostly run in the grass and sand with my grandson very little jumping
If you're the kind of driver that likes to punch it you'll be breaking wheel drive shafts, just like if you tighten the slipper to much.

Last edited:
Because they make one
So you’re not trying to speed run, you just want one because. Make sure you have extra differentials, driveshafts and spur gears. It’s called a slipper for a reason you know. G’luck.

So you’re not trying to speed run, you just want one because. Make sure you have extra differentials, driveshafts and spur gears. It’s called a slipper for a reason you know. G’luck.
Why would you speed run a granite?

Exactly 😂 that’s why I don’t understand why you want to put a spool in one.
This whole hobby is based on extremes is it not?
So why ask why

By the way, people have/do speed run the granite. You’d be surprised at the speeds achieved.
This whole hobby is based on extremes is it not?
So why ask why
So you think it’s extreme to put a spool in a granite that will be used as a casual basher. Okay. Good luck with that.

By the way, people have/do speed run the granite. You’d be surprised at the speeds achieved.

So you think it’s extreme to put a spool in a granite that will be used as a casual basher. Okay. Good luck with that.
Why so bitter? What have you put together that you didn't intend to break?

Why so bitter? What have you put together that you didn't intend to break?
Bitter? That’s funny. I don’t assemble anything that I intend to break. That is not for me. I prefer that my cars function so I can enjoy them. I can tell talking sense it’s pointless. You go ahead and enjoy your endeavor. We’re done here.

I would avoid it.

My slipper seized up once. Killed the rear diff and broke a driveshaft in short order.

I would avoid it.

My slipper seized up once. Killed the rear diff and broke a driveshaft in short order.
That's all I wanted to know

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back