Vorteks Granite 3s V2 to Vorteks Conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Terrible attempt to turn that. Looked like u and the other person were upset cause Hawkeye spent his own money the way he wanted. Not even being rude here but he didnt ask what u would do. Nor did he ask about any opinions. And lets be real everyone on the interweb is rich beautiful and can have anything they want. 🤣🤣🤣

Your post said "that's Kraton 6s money"

All I meant was I wouldn't have spent that kind of money to convert. For that much money I would've just bought a new Vorteks and kept the Granite. But I can afford it. Some people might not be able to. Sorry I ruffled your feathers!View attachment 145412
That is perfectly acceptable to have that opinion and I was not expecting people to run out an do this. As I stated in the first paragraph, this is posted based on someone requesting it.

Could I have bought a Vorteks? Sure. Would it have been more cost effective? If I wanted two cars, sure. I had my granite sitting around and did not feel like making more room for another vehicle, so I thought it would be a fun project to tackle. It was, and I enjoyed it.

Enjoyment is what we all come into this hobby for and I think some positivity for silly things helps us all psychologically. I always try to avoid posting negative things if I can. If I see a post I do not agree with, unless it is fundamentally hurting someone, I just leave it alone and move on.

As I stated in the first paragraph, this is posted based on someone requesting it.
Yup. I was really curious what you were doing from your description in another post. Thank you for sharing it.

Wow no need to get your feelers all hurt fellas 🤣 all I was eluding to is that if you would have bought from Jenny's, which is a small business and good to support also, you would have saved a TON of money. Trust me I get it I enjoy wrenching and projects as well, been doing it almost non stop the last year. I've got 6 rigs myself, I also speed run which is about the most expensive aspect in the hobby. Again didn't mean to come off as an "ass hat" as you call it just pointing out you could have saved a ton of money😂
* Also I wanted to do a similar project and built a Kratons 6s from a bare chassis. Even with Jenny's and help from forum members with parts I still paid about $50+ more than if I just bought one new so again I get the whole wanting to build a project. But again especially in this hobby it's stupid to not try and save money in any way you can, as that extra saved money can go to replacement parts for breakages or a new rx/tx etc.👍

Last edited:
Terrible attempt to turn that. Looked like u and the other person were upset cause Hawkeye spent his own money the way he wanted. Not even being rude here but he didnt ask what u would do. Nor did he ask about any opinions. And lets be real everyone on the interweb is rich beautiful and can have anything they want. 🤣🤣🤣
It's a public forum. You can't post on a public forum and not expect people to voice their opinion, whether you agree with them or not. And I can have anything I want cause I work my ass off for it.

Hope you have a nice day!
That is perfectly acceptable to have that opinion and I was not expecting people to run out an do this. As I stated in the first paragraph, this is posted based on someone requesting it.

Could I have bought a Vorteks? Sure. Would it have been more cost effective? If I wanted two cars, sure. I had my granite sitting around and did not feel like making more room for another vehicle, so I thought it would be a fun project to tackle. It was, and I enjoyed it.

Enjoyment is what we all come into this hobby for and I think some positivity for silly things helps us all psychologically. I always try to avoid posting negative things if I can. If I see a post I do not agree with, unless it is fundamentally hurting someone, I just leave it alone and move on.
Sorry you took my comments as bad. Wasn't meant to be that way. Good luck with your Vorteks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back