This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justingentleman

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
Does anyone know where I can find a how to for a bearing swap in a granite 4x4 3s blx? I have a fast eddy kit coming in the mail and need to find where all the bearings are going to go. Besides the exploited view of the parts does anyone have a simpler way?

You could go to jail for "exploited" views, be careful :oops::p.

That said, I have the kit also and I would love to know. I've done all the wheels, but nothing else.

Thank you timepancake!! Yea bearings get here Monday so that will help a lot.

No problem ? the only thing that video doesn't show is how to change the bearings on the diff yokes. That bit can be tricky, as the one nearest the yoke is a real pita to get on /off.

Any issues we're always here ?

No problem ? the only thing that video doesn't show is how to change the bearings on the diff yokes. That bit can be tricky, as the one nearest the yoke is a real pita to get on /off.

Any issues we're always here ?

Sorry, I definitely changed those 2 bearings, don't know why it's not in the video. Must've messed up during editing.

It's a great vid! ? It's stuff like that answers all the silly little questions at you go along. The bit about moving the shim to the other side of the diff makes a huge difference. Thanks ?

Thanks from me as well. I just swapped out bearings this morning on my new Granite with this. I didn’t change the 2nd bearing on the diff yokes because it seemed SO DAMN TIGHT and I didn’t want to break it. I guess a heat gun would probably help.

Thanks from me as well. I just swapped out bearings this morning on my new Granite with this. I didn’t change the 2nd bearing on the diff yokes because it seemed SO DAMN TIGHT and I didn’t want to break it. I guess a heat gun would probably help.

Nice! Someone mentioned putting it in the fridge/freezer and that would help. I haven't tried it, but sounds like it would work.

A heat gun will only make it tighter. Try putting it in the freezer for half an hour. You should be able to pull the bearing off by hand. I got both mine off that way this past weekend.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back