Granite Granite 4x4 3s BLX

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alot has been said and I seen who said it so I don't have much to add. But the sticks are good most of the time. But the 6s options are where its at. For not a bunch of $$
poop, I'm looking long and hard at the 6s options but the Typhon stuff is like gold...
Even the other Arrma options are pricey and you still need to buy springs for anyone them...

poop, I'm looking long and hard at the 6s options but the Typhon stuff is like gold...
Even the other Arrma options are pricey and you still need to buy springs for anyone them...
Yea I wonder how bad if you just stiffen shock oil?? And honestly idk how much those "yellow" TA springs are??

The TA springs are about $7 a set, front and rear.
I priced them out two nights ago. Plus tax and shipping another 20.00 on top of the JRC Typhon front and rear shock prices your looking at 100. I just bought a whole dash for my 13 Ram 3500 for $600 plus so 100 for shocks ain't crap but geeze man, where's the 1/10th pricing on some of this stuff...

I priced them out two nights ago. Plus tax and shipping another 20.00 on top of the JRC Typhon front and rear shock prices your looking at 100. I just bought a whole dash for my 13 Ram 3500 for $600 plus so 100 for shocks ain't crap but geeze man, where's the 1/10th pricing on some of this stuff...
$7.99 per set plus shipping and tax I guess could be $20 total.

https://www.amainhobbies.com/team-a...5iuOrfiW8xdBQjpDtm-VbtrG37rPpLfBoCoj8QAvD_BwE

https://www.amainhobbies.com/team-a...pNVZp9b8uwA0UVQzwAqRZEEFrK7Rmq0hoCQRIQAvD_BwE

But instead of the Typhon 6S shocks get the Kraton 6s front shocks for the rear and Mojave 6S front shocks for the front. A lot cheaper this way than the Typhon 6S shocks.

I never followed up. I received a pair of replacement springs and shocks. Their support must funnel through the UK because of the delay in responses but they shipped quick and I’m really happy with the level of customer service.

I just got a Granite 3S BLX as well for christmas and have had the same thing happen! front left shock piston just yeeted itself out of the lower mount, I mushed it back in but now one shock is noticeably longer than the other so the truck pulls like the steering is out of whack. I'll contact Arrma and see if they will warranty it, thank you for this post!

I just got a Granite 3S BLX as well for christmas and have had the same thing happen! front left shock piston just yeeted itself out of the lower mount, I mushed it back in but now one shock is noticeably longer than the other so the truck pulls like the steering is out of whack. I'll contact Arrma and see if they will warranty it, thank you for this post!
The stock shocks are bad about that. Check the main page of the forum and the 3s shock thread will help for other options

The stock shocks are bad about that. Check the main page of the forum and the 3s shock thread will help for other options
I've already ordered a set of metal big bore shocks, still going to go with the warranty process to see if they'll send a replacement shock since I'd rather have a functional spare.

I had almost the same thing happen with my rear shock. I was driving it about a week ago not doing anything crazy nervous and I noticed the rear was sagging. I’m inspection I saw the bottom part of the shock was out of the mount. I bought a new spring and epoxied it back in.

An update - ARRMA Warranty Support came through! it took a while for shipping but that's to be expected these days.

arrmawarranty.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back