Granite Granite 4x4 BLX 3S *no reverse”

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChinoXL86

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
I don’t really know what is going on with my truck, I just bought it about 2-3 weeks ago and it was perfectly fine and in good shape and good working order.. I took it out to bash around a few days ago. And now I don’t have reverse most of the time. It will kick in sometimes. But for the most part it just doesn’t work. Also I have been having a problem with the steering only turning one way and not the other. It has happened both left, and right and then even trying to turn the wheels by hand it still doesn’t turn the other way. It feels like it’s locked up. I mess with it for a few mins then it starts working again. But I don’t know what I m doing or what I’m not doing.. I know that I definitely need to upgrade my shocks, I don’t know what to get though for them either. And I don’t really know what else I should be looking to upgrade it in any other way I can? Any help is very much appreciated!! I thank u all in advance! I’m new to this hobby obviously lol!! I didn’t want to go with traxxas because I didn’t want to do what everybody else was doing. Plus I had seen the BLX 3s videos on YouTube and I really ended up loving everything about these from the looks of them and especially the speed and performance of them!! As well as how durable they are too! Amazing trucks!! I just can’t figure out what I’m doing wrong.

Also have same experience with mythree weeks new typhon 3s. Transmitter throttle set to center, Reset your speed controller. Can help.
I also also suspect the motor mount plate cause too tight a gear mesh. Order the hotracing motor mount plate or rim those stock mounting hole. Hope this helps.

Also have same experience with mythree weeks new typhon 3s. Transmitter throttle set to center, Reset your speed controller. Can help.
I also also suspect the motor mount plate cause too tight a gear mesh. Order the hotracing motor mount plate or rim those stock mounting hole. Hope this helps.
I was thinking about maybe ordering the motor mount plate from HR too. I didn’t know if it would help or not. I’m not really sure how to reset my esc though. I have read my owners manual from front to back pretty much, I’m pretty confident with being able to set up the remote again. And the esc settings too. But no idea how to reset any of it

Its in the manual matel, how to bind your RC Truck. There is a tiny little button on your servo that you have to hold down while your pushing the throttle forward and back words a few times.. At least that's what i HAD to do in order for it to work properly!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back