Granite 4x4 blx sealed bearing kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

remyh

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Hi guys!

Im looking for a sealed bearing kit for the new arrma granite blx 4x4 3s, can you help me?

do you guys know if the kit for the granite mega is the same for the blx?

Thank you

Remy

Hi guys!

Im looking for a sealed bearing kit for the new arrma granite blx 4x4 3s, can you help me?

do you guys know if the kit for the granite mega is the same for the blx?

Thank you

Remy

They are the same.

I’ve got fast eddy sealed bearings on all my11 units,,been using them for years with not one issue whatsoever..I find there bearings are better sealed than most.....imo....,

Sorry not trying to thread jack or anything.

How do they do in really fine sandy dirt? Exposed bearings here don't last long at all. I did a fresh rebuild on my Trinity Speed Gems 2 brushed motor and in one bash session the Holms Hobbies bearings were done.
So far the Jim's Bearings in my Outcast have been holding up pretty good. The Jim's I put in the 4pedes center spur mount was super gritty after 2ish packs.

Sorry not trying to thread jack or anything.

How do they do in really fine sandy dirt? Exposed bearings here don't last long at all. I did a fresh rebuild on my Trinity Speed Gems 2 brushed motor and in one bash session the Holms Hobbies bearings were done.
So far the Jim's Bearings in my Outcast have been holding up pretty good. The Jim's I put in the 4pedes center spur mount was super gritty after 2ish packs.

There are no bearings that are indestructible,,you still have to maintain them,,especially running in sand and water...I find fast eddy bearings have a better seal,,I’m finding less contamination with sand but water is a different story,,there not waterproof like any bearing you have to keep them clean . I find that the grease he uses is a better quality . I’ve run in sand and water,,but maintenance is the key with any bearing. His prices are fair and the bearings are accurate,,I won’t run anything but fast eddy...my preference,,it’s like you get what you pay for I guess.when you buy the cheaper ones or the ones without good seals....this only my experience with them for 8 years now..try em an keep the dirty side down as much as possible....ha ha.....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back