Granite Granite 4x4 mega diff upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hartiza-

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. 4x4-Mega
Hi guys,

Its my first thread over here, I have had lots of info about tuning my Granite. So thank you for that!

What I haven't found is this: can I replace the rear diff with the blx mod one (and ofc the input gear) and leave the front diff stock?

Or is there simply any point to doing this?

I tried running 3S for the first time and the rear diff/HD modded input gear gave up instantly, now i ordered 2 blx diffs and would like to leave one for backup.

Hi guys,

Its my first thread over here, I have had lots of info about tuning my Granite. So thank you for that!

What I haven't found is this: can I replace the rear diff with the blx mod one (and ofc the input gear) and leave the front diff stock?

I tried running 3S for the first time and the rear diff/HD modded input gear gave up instantly, now i ordered 2 blx diffs and would like to leave one for backup.
I don't think this would end well. You would have different final gear ratios front and rear.

Yup thats what i thought, guess i will just swap them both.

Hi guys,

If it tore up the back one it will tear up the front, I had run mine alot on 6s but with smaller tires(nitro slash) then I put the stock tires on it didn't even make it across the back yard. I just changed both diffs to good ones. Oh by the way I have a firma 150a esc and run spektrum 4074 2050kv so I can tell ya what parts are weak. Wait till the front to rear drive twists lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back