Granite Granite 4x4 suspension/steering upgrade?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elijah890

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hey guys brand new to the hobby just bought a new granite 4x4. Was tinkering trying to do a alignment (toe and camber) and found it very difficult as there is soooo much play in all of the original steering and suspension components. I would like to upgrade everything. Any recommendations on what I should get? Please post part numbers or links if you could pretty please. Keep in mind I don’t know a whole lot yet. I was a mechanic in the army, got hurt in operation so I’m pretty knowledgeable as far as working on it just don’t know what parts to get or what kind of angles to set anything up at yet. Kinda hoping someone out there makes a whole kit to replace everything but if I have to buy it one piece at a time that is fine as well.
thanks a lot for your help guys.

I recommend u only change C hubs. This a 3s model so some play should be good. If its like "play" like loose and wobbly then here. Hot racing parts. And rpm. Its literarily magic plastic!
C-Hubs
Bell Crank
Steering Hubs
A-Arms (RPM)
Thanks a lot man! Added all of them to my cart already but I am in Canada and the exchange rate is horrible lol I will hopefully be able to find these parts this side of the border but def gives me something to search for! TYVM!!!!!

Same I am in canada as well. It sucks cause I saw these parts and to me the were really EXPENSIVE! Try finding them at your local Hobby shop. My shop has most of these! GL
I wish! My shop has no aftermarket parts yet
for $45 i got the GPM steering rack and adjustable tie rods from eBay.
They seem to do the trick and the steering is much tighter.
45$ Canadian? Do you have the link??

Drop it from a foot off the ground. Roll it forward a few inches.

Then check camber and toe (car on).

0 toe, -1 to -2 deg camber

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back