Granite and mega granite

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LunchBox

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
hi guys! I have both granite mega and BLX I have done work to both first the

BLX
Rebuilt diff
Proline body mounts
Integy msr11 front shocks
Atomic racing rear shocks
Fast eddy bearings
Proline Chevy C10 body (costum painted)
Proline 2.8 trenchers
Traxxas slash hub carriers / 3mmspacers
image.jpeg

Mega
Traxxas velineon vxl 3s motor and ESC
Venom 2s LiPo
Atomic racing front shocks (J concept limiters )
Atomic racing rear shocks
Rebuilt metal diff
Traxxas 2.8 tires for stampede
Proline Chevy Silverado (custom painted)
image.jpeg

Nice set of upgrades @LunchBox! The Granite is coming along nicely.
Thnx @WoodiE I'll get some pics up soon...... My father in law was driving it at the park today and drove it right off the bridge it was upside down tires still spinning jumped in got it out and drove it off just fine...... Everyone around was lie owe man that sucks your truck is done and when I took it out and drove off they didn't know what to say! He literally turned it into a boat the water was about 3ft deep the tire kept it afloat!
[DOUBLEPOST=1464496248][/DOUBLEPOST]I also got some atomic racing shocks for the front of the BLX granite!

Here is a shot of the atomic hot racing shock 90mm with Jconcept limiters
image.jpg

And a pic of the hot racing shocks for the rear which are for the traxxas slash the big bore 100mm love the upgrades! This all really bring the truck together
image.jpg

Last edited:
Ok! Well they have a group of guys that race on Saturday night, 132ft drag race! I went out there this sat and raced with them. I can stay with them speed wise but I couldn't keep the front in on the ground! So I think I'll be converting the granite BLX to a drag racing mean machine! Updates to come!

I got some Grpracing street tires and some 17mm hex adapters. Trying this racing set up out to see if I like drag racing! Also going pick up a 15 tooth pinion to get a little more speed off the line!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

20170128_120310.jpg
20170128_120307.jpg
20170128_120318.jpg
doesn't look like anyones posted a while. But new to forum. Been doing a decent amound of custom work but mines just a granite mega rwd. Have a proline c10 body, aluminum shock caps, a traxxis 12t motor upgrade on stock esc, and proline rear tires. Anyone know if theres a SC body that can fit on the granite ? Want something wider.

View attachment 6017 View attachment 6018 View attachment 6019 doesn't look like anyones posted a while. But new to forum. Been doing a decent amound of custom work but mines just a granite mega rwd. Have a proline c10 body, aluminum shock caps, a traxxis 12t motor upgrade on stock esc, and proline rear tires. Anyone know if theres a SC body that can fit on the granite ? Want something wider.
Hey man thnx posting nice truck! I was looking for this post the other day and couldn't find it! Lol!

I still have the same body but changed my setup around! I haven't been very active int the online community for a few months! I'll get some up date soon!

Reading back I also noticed I mentioned the traxxas hub carriers. They was found for the rustler/bandit and I didnt like the way the felt turning. It was really stiff and put strain on the servo so that was removed! No worries now they have strc and hot racing!

Last edited:
Hey man thnx posting nice truck! I was looking for this post the other day and couldn't find it! Lol!

I still have the same body but changed my setup around! I haven't been very active int the online community for a few months! I'll get some up date soon!

Reading back I also noticed I mentioned the traxxas hub carriers. They was found for the rustler/bandit and I didnt like the way the felt turning. It was really stiff and put strain on the servo so that was removed! No worries now they have strc and hot racing!
Thanks for compliment. Put a lot of time in the body. And yw for helping you find thread haha

You know of any threads here where someone converted a short course body to fit an arrma granit. Want something over tires for street and gravel use

My granite BLX is a street racer now, she only see's the street 4 nights a month! My sons granite is being rebuilt for bashing retired from racing, due to lack of performance! I built him a nice traxxas bandit! I'll post pics of it if @WoodiE don't mind!

My granite BLX is a street racer now, she only see's the street 4 nights a month! My sons granite is being rebuilt for bashing retired from racing, due to lack of performance! I built him a nice traxxas bandit! I'll post pics of it if @WoodiE don't mind!
What tires you have on the blx? I don't get traction for my life with mine even on dirt because of the motor upgrade

Old school panther slicks to race! I absolutely love the proline trenchers, best tires I have found! That's what I going with on the re build of the other granite mega / BLX convertion!

I also prefer softer compound tires! Stock d boots are to hard also stock traxxas tires!

Old school panther slicks to race! I absolutely love the proline trenchers, best tires I have found! That's what I going with on the re build of the other granite mega / BLX convertion!

I also prefer softer compound tires! Stock d boots are to hard also stock traxxas tires!
Cool i might get a set of the trenchers

Here is my granite BLX now. Old school panther slicks in the back 2.8 traxxas stocks in the front!

Here is a shot of it with out the body! Thinking about trading the panthers out for some traxxas anaconda Jato tires
IMG_0523.JPG

This is a shot of the wheelie bar!
IMG_0524.JPG

I am currently working on a new flat wheelie bars lie the on my sons Bandit ( you can see it in the background f the first pic!)

Attachments

• IMG_0522.JPG
    IMG_0522.JPG
    260.4 KB · Views: 45
Here is my granite BLX now. Old school panther slicks in the back 2.8 traxxas stocks in the front!

Here is a shot of it with out the body! Thinking about trading the panthers out for some traxxas anaconda Jato tiresView attachment 6046

This is a shot of the wheelie bar!View attachment 6047

I am currently working on a new flat wheelie bars lie the on my sons Bandit ( you can see it in the background f the first pic!)
Such a crazy wheel set up. Hey whats that metal chassis piece on side? Ive been looking for one but idk name

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back