Granite battery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LunchBox

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
I have an older granite I bought second hand it work great. They guy I bought it from was running 2s lipo in it I know it came stock with nihm battery. So do I have to do anything to put a nihm battery back in it. I also have a new granite and it has the pins to move over but the older one does not!

So do I have to do anything to put a nihm battery back in it

@LunchBox you should have a set of jumpers that you need to set to change from nihm to lipo like shown here:

arrma-esc-jumper.jpg

What model number is your ESC?

Hey friends, I found a site for batteries they have every possible configuration and if they don't they can make you one. Just thought I would share it with you all. cheapbatterypacks.com

Sorry got away from the rc world for a little while. But I found a pdf for the older model granites.... It was a series of buttons and stuff through the esc! I'm a little late but thnx for the help!

I have an older granite I bought second hand it work great. They guy I bought it from was running 2s lipo in it I know it came stock with nihm battery. So do I have to do anything to put a nihm battery back in it. I also have a new granite and it has the pins to move over but the older one does not!
Just wondering why guy?
2s lasts way longer and you get better performance consistancy.
Even a slow crawler would be better off...

Not trying to tell you what to do. Just think most would have a problem running 3s+ not 2s....2s its the same voltage.

On the side of answering your question im certian you wont have an issue running a nihm in the setup you have unless the grantie happens to have a brushless under 3000kv or you get a nihm under 3000mah...i know the stock uses a 2000mah but it sucks and drains the higher powerband too quick in the stoxk 2000mah

Just wondering why guy?
2s lasts way longer and you get better performance consistancy.
Even a slow crawler would be better off...

Not trying to tell you what to do. Just think most would have a problem running 3s+ not 2s....2s its the same voltage.

On the side of answering your question im certian you wont have an issue running a nihm in the setup you have unless the grantie happens to have a brushless under 3000kv or you get a nihm under 3000mah...i know the stock uses a 2000mah but it sucks and drains the higher powerband too quick in the stoxk 2000mah
I'm still a little new.... didn't want to invest the money into lipo chargers and battery's and not really stick with it.... but I've switched it back and running 2s lipo nowß

Well the 5 to 10 dollars more for a 2s will give you a way better experience. I agree 50 $ for a charger is a bit steep but amazon does carry 7-20 $ 2s chargers for starting out. Look at them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back