Granite Granite blx 4x4 wheelie bar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The stock one is adjustable it has like 4 or 5 positions you can put it in.

Actually they have two different stock version mine is the two pin one that isn't but I found the other oem one...moved back to changing motor and ESC combos to get the wheel speed up a bit...still think that's the answer...for me spinning is winning!!!....I'm shocked at how this thing hooks...it's insane the amount of torque the thing puts on it never loses traction...I think the damn thing will hook in straight mud

Actually they have two different stock version mine is the two pin one that isn't but I found the other oem one...moved back to changing motor and ESC combos to get the wheel speed up a bit...still think that's the answer...for me spinning is winning!!!....I'm shocked at how this thing hooks...it's insane the amount of torque the thing puts on it never loses traction...I think the damn thing will hook in straight mud
Oh that's weird I didn't even know they made 2 different wheelie bars, other than the Senton if you count that as an actual wheelie bar.

Yeah it took me a minute to realize they did but the one I have is one solid piece with a top and bottom screw vs the other one with the 4 or 5 holes to adjust the height on it

Yeah it took me a minute to realize they did but the one I have is one solid piece with a top and bottom screw vs the other one with the 4 or 5 holes to adjust the height on it
I'll have to try to remember that.

Anyone had luck with a adjustable wheelie bar for a granite 4x4 ?
Yup I like it on my 3s cars combined with the wheels from the vorteks. The wheels are rubber lined and have bearings. It doesn’t work so well on my 4s builds though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back